Game of Thrones Season Two - As Good As the First?
Moscow
Mar. 29, 2024
1:35 PM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
9:35 PM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
11:35 PM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 29, 2024
3:35 AM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 29, 2024
5:35 AM CDT
New York
Mar. 29, 2024
6:35 AM EDT
London
Mar. 29, 2024
10:35 AM GMT

Game of Thrones Season Two - As Good As the First?

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 11/27/2012 at 12:03 PM

Hey Guys,

Thinking of preordering Game of Thrones Season 2 on Blueray and I'm wondering if it was as good as the first season. Have any of you seen season 2?

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander xjoh.1396
   Member of Wolves of Oros

Replied On: 12/04/2012 at 12:14 PM

Late reply to this but I have and it seriously is fantastic. Totally would get it myself if I had the extra funds.

Havaldan

By:

Commander Rylssa.3256
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/12/2012 at 05:23 PM

We actually got HBO after watching the BluRay for the first season in order to watch the Second season and enjoyed every episode.

~Rylssa[GSCH]

By:

Wickedesigns.1287

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 09:08 AM

Season 2 is very good, well worth the purchase. Just a couple of tidbits from my point of view as far as character stories - I loved Aryas story and felt they didn't do much with Daenerys in Season 2, but I don't follow the books.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 12/13/2012 at 09:15 AM

Next question is it worth a BlueRay or should I just get the DVD did anyone watch it in HD?

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

pseudonurse.1782

Replied On: 12/15/2012 at 09:28 PM

(I think you should go BlueRay, its more expensive to decide later.)
"Man I should have bought that on BlueRay" said Benjamin Foghladha as he looked at his average Game of Thrones DVD. Sighing Benjamin got from his chair and got into his red Ferrari and drove much to fast to the local department store. Making sure not run over any stragling children as he pushed his cart down the electronic section of the aisle he browsed the BlueRay section and gritted his teath as he forked over his hard earned money he had saved to buy his parents a nice christmas present. "Its worth it" Benjamin reminded himself, and handing over his plastic to the cashier for something more valuable. "I should have just bought the BlueRay the first time" he said to himself as he left the store. A grandmother watched as the red Ferrari roared away into the distance as Benjamin hurried home to watch the Young Wolf battle the forces of house Lanister. "Young whipper snapper" the fragile grandmother said in disaproval as the sound of the Ferrari disapeared.
Thinking back Benjamin realized he should have checked his thread on the topic before buying the second season of Game of Thronesin average quality. When he did he saw this post to the topic and hit his head in frustration, a little to hard, leaving a red mark on his forehead in the shape of his right hand. :)

Part of the Giascioch family.

P.S. Never moon a werewolf.

By:

pseudonurse.1782

Replied On: 12/15/2012 at 09:33 PM

By the way, I have way to much free time on my hands at work now and may herass my fellows. I believe my posts may have had a blunted dagger turned inward with a post it note saying "I forgot the only rule, I'm sorry". :)

Part of the Giascioch family.

P.S. Never moon a werewolf.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 12/16/2012 at 02:04 PM

haha, no offense taken :). Although I'd have to say a Green Lotus is more my style. But thats just the "Dream Car" not the "Reality Car" In reality I'm surrounded by idiots and that car would be dented in the first 2 days of owning it from some jackass in a parking lot. It's kinda like having a supermodel for a girlfriend. Nice to look at but when you want to carry a conversation you wish you would have gone with the more realistic model.

Benjamin Foghladha

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved