London
Apr. 19, 2024
2:13 AM BST

BIG GUILD BOUNTY MISSIONS

By:

Brew.1537
   Member of Caedas

Posted On: 04/21/2013 at 05:51 PM

I'm Rematchi from the Caedas guild and I wanted to know if there's a scheduled time for Guild missions already going on? and if there isn't I wanted to know if there's anyway we can all schedule around each other. Our guild runs at 9pm Eastern.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Brew.1537
   Member of Caedas

Replied On: 04/22/2013 at 09:22 AM

Every Saturday. We would be able to knock out these bounties lvl3 in less than 10 minutes if we cooperated more.

» Edited on: 2013-04-22 17:47:21

By:

Brew.1537
   Member of Caedas

Replied On: 04/26/2013 at 05:37 PM

If anyone wants to join us we'll be running tomorrow at 10am eastern and 9pm eastern after reset doing bounty, trek, rush, and challenge. PM Rematchi ingame

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 11/30/2014 at 11:16 PM

I could use a lot of extra help with bounties for my guild The Paladines [PROT].   I have got frustrated as well as my guildies when not that it is hard to defeat the enemy it is really hard to find them in time and then we run out of time.   Any extra support from Sanctum of Rall to help us get to that point so my guild can progress further would be greatly appreciate.   We are at a standstill atm and I would like to build more things for my guild asap! ):

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/01/2014 at 12:12 AM

Dark Sorcerer, If you mouse over PvE on the top nav then select Guild Missions, you can pull up the list of bounties. If you mouseover a bounty macro text will appear below the location and NPC name that you can copy and paste into chat. I have listed every waypoint that each NPC walks past. If you have each of your members stand on one of those locations they will see the NPC walk by those waypoints within 2 minutes. This is the fastest and easiest ways to accomplish those missions. Just do the 3 at a time if your going for merits. Some of them are a real pain regardless of how many people you have. Treks are the easiest. I have also included maps on most of those missions.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/08/2014 at 03:11 PM

Fog, you're the man. Your dedication is beyond commendable. That's a ton of help. Gonna use yours instead of Dulfy's next time I have a chance to do a bounty ect. Cheers! 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved