Sanctum of Rall Community Conquest (Missions & WvW)
Moscow
Mar. 29, 2024
12:12 AM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
8:12 AM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
10:12 AM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
2:12 PM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 28, 2024
4:12 PM CDT
New York
Mar. 28, 2024
5:12 PM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
9:12 PM GMT

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 04/03/2014 at 02:06 PM

Greetings Everyone,

Tonight marks the end of the Great Tyrian Adventure: Legendary Edition (Season 3) and we likely won't have another Great Tyrian Adventure until after the summer conference rush. Many of you have wanted to keep running weekly missions and have some fun times together so i've created a couple interm events to keep us going through the summer.

Please note I may be out for certain events. My life gets really crazy over the summers and I wont be able to commit to being there 100% of the time. So I will do my best to keep the SOR calendar updated with when there is an event going on and when there wont. 

So let me introduce you to my latest mini-public community event:

This event series will feature a 1-Hour Speed Run of Guild Missions followed up by a massive conquest into WvW. If we are able to I'd like to fill 2 entire borderlands and lay waste to everything and everyone that gets in our way. We'll be focusing on quick takes and widespread mayhem. The entire event will be set to a mix of Techno, Trance, and Epic Music selected by your's truely. This event will be hosted on RaidCall: 1101 but I will be listening in on Teamspeak in case any other commander needs to coordinate with us.

When: Thu @ 6-9PM PDT (Americas) & Sat 11-2AM PDT (Oceanic)

Where: We will form up in the 2 Non-SOR Borderlands.

Who: Anyone and everyone that want's to come

Requirements:

You will want to participate you will need these waypoints:

Blazeridge Steppes 40
[&BPsBAAA=], [&BP0BAAA=], [&BAICAAA=], [&BP4BAAA=], [&BP8BAAA=], [&BAACAAA=], [&BAUCAAA=], [&BFIDAAA=], [&BFEDAAA=], [&BAECAAA=]

Brisban Wildlands 15
[&BGMAAAA=], [&BGMAAAA=], [&BHUAAAA=], [&BGIAAAA=], [&BGQAAAA=], [&BGUAAAA=], [&BFwAAAA=], [&BF0AAAA=]

Diessa Plateau 15
[&BLcAAAA=], [&BGQBAAA=], [&BF8BAAA=], [&BMkDAAA=], [&BN0AAAA=], [&BGMBAAA=], [&BN4AAAA=], [&BMUDAAA=]

Dredgehaunt Cliffs 40
[&BF0CAAA=]

Fields of Ruin 30
[&BEsBAAA=], [&BEwBAAA=], [&BNQAAAA=], [&BFEBAAA=], [&BNMAAAA=], [&BD0EAAA=], [&BEoBAAA=], [&BNYAAAA=], [&BE0BAAA=]

Fireheart Rise 60
[&BCYCAAA=], [&BCQCAAA=], [&BCUCAAA=], [&BCICAAA=]

Frostgorge Sound 70
[&BIACAAA=], [&BHoCAAA=], [&BIICAAA=], [&BIMCAAA=], [&BIECAAA=], [&BIQCAAA=]

Gendarran Fields 25
[&BJQBAAA=], [&BI8BAAA=], [&BM0DAAA=], [&BIsBAAA=], [&BJMBAAA=], [&BI4BAAA=], [&BMwDAAA=]

Harathi Hinterlands 35
[&BKUAAAA=], [&BLIAAAA=], [&BMMAAAA=], [&BKcAAAA=], [&BKgAAAA=]

Iron Marches 50
[&kittenAAA=], [&BOMBAAA=], [&BOkBAAA=], [&BOIBAAA=], [&BO4BAAA=], [&BOYBAAA=], [&BOQBAAA=], [&BOsBAAA=], [&BOcBAAA=], [&BOUBAAA=]

Kessex Hills 15
[&BAoAAAA=], [&BA4AAAA=], [&BAQAAAA=]

Lornar’s Pass 30
[&BOkAAAA=], [&BFMGAAA=], [&BOgAAAA=], [&BJYBAAA=], [&BJkBAAA=], [&BJgBAAA=], [&BFIGAAA=], [&BOcAAAA=]

Mount Maelstrom 60
[&BNICAAA=], [&BM4CAAA=], [&BMwCAAA=], [&BNACAAA=], [&BMkCAAA=], [&BMoCAAA=], [&BNMCAAA=], [&BM0CAAA=], [&BMcCAAA=], [&BMsCAAA=]

Plains of Ashford 1
[&BJgDAAA=]

Snowden Drifts 15
[&BLcAAAA=], [&BL8DAAA=],[&BLYAAAA=], [&BMIAAAA=], [&BLMAAAA=], [&BL8AAAA=]

Southsun Cove 80
[&BNAGAAA=], [&BNwGAAA=], [&BNgGAAA=]

Sparkfly Fen 55
[&BM0BAAA=], [&BMwBAAA=], [&BLQDAAA=], [&BMcBAAA=], [&BNABAAA=], [&BMgBAAA=], [&BMYBAAA=], [&BLMDAAA=], [&BE0DAAA=]

Timberline Falls 50
[&BEYEAAA=], [&BFUCAAA=], [&BFACAAA=], [&BEsCAAA=], [&BFECAAA=], [&BEwCAAA=]

Also feel free to look over:
http://www.gaiscioch.com/guides/guild_missions/

Special Note:

Due to the nature of this event we WILL NOT be waiting for people to run to each mission. There will be a 3 minute break between each mission. If you want credit you need to be ready to go within those 3 minutes. It's your responsibility to have all waypoints needed to complete the mission. All missions must be complete in under 1 hour.

I look forward to our continued adventures!

» Edited on: 2014-05-27 15:56:48

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 04/05/2014 at 10:57 PM

Reminder, tonight's the night!

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved