Apr. 20, 2024
1:00 AM BST

Guild Ambassador & Envoy Program

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 01/23/2014 at 11:15 AM

Greetings Everyone,

I've designed a new system to help keep those who are guild leaders and encourage their members to actively participate in this site to become Ambassadors of Sanctum of Rall. 

This account setting will automatically get set or unset every night at midnight on member accounts who are leaders of guilds who have had 5 or more players login to this site in the past 30 days.

Administrators will appear in the forums with a blue wrapper and help moderate the forums as well as gain access to a private forum for Ambassadors to discuss happenings on the server. It would also be nice to try to schedule an Ambassadors meeting once a month and discuss things that are happening around the landscape that is our home on Sanctum of Rall.

Envoys will appear with a green border on the forums and be elected by their Ambassador's to help represent their guild. You can do this by setting them to the officer rank in your guild page. All active officers will become Envoys.

I think together we can usher in some positive change to our growing server environment. Both on the WvW front and on the PvE front. Together we can carry on this legacy and make this server something phenomenal

» Edited on: 2014-10-13 00:46:33

» Edited on: 2014-10-13 01:00:16

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Thracecius.8296
   Member of Power Of The Elements

Replied On: 01/23/2014 at 05:56 PM

This sounds like a great idea and, to my embarrassment, I had no idea that the program even existed. As leader of a small guild of casual players I don't have much to offer resource-wise, but I'm currently on my own path to improve and grow our guild through both short & long range planning, and I can definitely see a lot of value in being an active participant in this effort to improve both our visibility and opportunities. So, for what it's worth, count me among the interested, sir!

-Belden Surestrike

Guild Leader, Power Of The Elements

User submitted image

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 01/23/2014 at 07:10 PM

Great program!  I also was unaware of this program, but you have my support!  I will work on getting my guildies on here!

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 01/24/2014 at 09:39 AM

I figure this will encourage guilds to get their people involved and stay involved. I've also got some concepts that I've used on Gaiscioch.com that have proved very effective on keeping people frequenting and using the website that I'm going to try to introduce here. The Gaiscioch has put together a very large loot vault for Sanctum of Rall and I process roughly around 20 donations to it per week. Might make some reward incentives to try to keep people using the site and also help some people who are just getting started.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 10/13/2014 at 12:48 AM

Just wanted to re-mention this system. I changed it so it no longer requires 10 people and only requires 5 active participants on this site. So ANY guild on SOR who has 5 guild members log onto this site once a month will get a seat at the Ambassador table. 

I also changed the "Members" section of the site to allow you to display all Ambassadors and Envoys with the click of a button as well as commanders.

» Edited on: 2014-10-13 00:49:15

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander godarmy.4586

Replied On: 10/13/2014 at 10:52 AM

Amazing. Thank you for putting this together.

By:

Commander Gilaranel.4521
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 10/15/2014 at 11:04 AM

This is pretty cool!

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved