Apr. 18, 2024
7:36 PM BST

Foghladha & Guild Wars 2 in May

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 04/18/2016 at 11:09 AM

Greetings Everyone,

With substantial changes arriving tomorrow and things about to get a lot grander in scale, I've been playing with the idea of changing up my events a bit. So here's what I have planned to start in may.

• Tue @ 5-6PM PT - Speed Missions in SORC
  • Tue @ 6-8PM PT - The Siege War Livestream in Guild Wars 2
  • Thu @ 6-8PM PT - New Player World Boss Train - Every other Thursday
  • Fri @ 6-8PM PT - ClubGaiscioch in WvW - Part 1 (no-livestream)
  • Fri @ 11-1AM - ClubGaiscioch in WvW - Part 2 (no-livestream)

Please note starting in May 1 will only be running PvE missions on Tuesdays at 5PM.  

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE MONTH OF MAY ONLY. DEPENDING HOW THINGS GO I MAY CONTINUE IT. I MAY CHANGE IT AGAIN.

Sanctum of Rall Community [SORC]

This community shell is open to everyone. If you need an invite to it please let me know. This shell will be focused on PvE missions so if you want to run a certain mission just click activate and grab some friends and do it. Everyone can invite to SORC and the roster gets rotated by who has been offline the longest. Please feel free to run the missions whenever you want for the free loot and make use of our upgrade guild hall. We have 10% buffs on everything available at the tavern. All missions are open to all people to activate and run. 

If you didn't catch this before: SORC is not a Guild. It's a community lounge for all guilds & players who want to experience the SOR Hospitality. 

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved