London
Mar. 28, 2024
11:47 AM GMT

The Guild Hall Discussion Forum

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 01/26/2013 at 04:36 PM

Please feel free to take a moment to post some information about your guilds in this discussion forum. Some things we'd like to see everyone list is:

• Guild Background
  • Playstyle Preference
  • Timeframe's
  • Current Commander List
  • What your looking for in Members

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 12:19 PM

I am Dark Sorcerer (GL of The Paladines [PROT]).    OK this is interesting thread because we still have room for more people to join in the guild.   Our main goal in this guild is to make it quite diverse only because the members in my guild are quite diverse too.   Because of the diversity in this guild, we have done something a bit unique in that we have created helper classes for the guild.   Also, any member has equal opportunity to become a helper if they want to become more active in guild.   I have to say I owe everything to my guildies they have made my guild what it is now! <GriN>

Guild Background: Originally when I started my guild it was just to get more members however as it grew I learned certain things.   My guild members like to play all kinds of things in this game.     These are the following things my guildies like to do:

1) Mainly PVE

2) Dungeons or get more into dungeons (

3) Events (Regular events, group events, or even world events);

4) All types of guild events (gradually working on building guild events such as guild rushes, guild bounties, guild puzzles, or even guild missions).   Note: Right now we have a bunch build for Bounty training.   The more the merrier.  (Note:   If we can get up to 15+ members level 80 and then others can be around 75+, can probably do some of the guild bounty training.  If anyone wants join with us to do them, they are welcome.

5) World vs World

6) Puzzles

7) PVP

Playstyle Preference:   I have 8 level 80 characters hard to say since I play them all so really do not have a playing preference.  

Timeframe's: Vary.   We have members from the US and all over the world.

Current Commander List:   I have played commander though not in World vs World only in PVE.

We are looking for the following types of members:

Those that will represent at least 75% or more and if they have other members represent on them as well for The Paladines [PROT].   Also, since the guild keeps getting more active, we are looking for more helpers at some point.   

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved