3:59 PM EDT
London
Apr. 19, 2024
8:59 PM BST

Looking for a Guild!

By:

Ethereal.1782

Posted On: 01/29/2013 at 09:52 AM

Me, Ethereal.1782 (main ranger, alt engineer) and my friend Aza.2105 (main guardian, alt thief) returned to the game after vacation/new years to find our server and guilds relatively dead... We took the initiative to get out of our server and went to Sanctum of Rall. We do not know anything about the server really, we've only been there for several days along with a few friends have decided to go there.

Lately it's been aggravating for us to make groups and work with pugs for wvw, fotm, and instances so I am coming here to find a guild for us! We prefer to group with guildmates/friends we can count on and to communicate effectively with through party chat and/or voice chat. Occasional guild activities and such are always fun as well :D

We are both from the east coast and have a pretty flexible schedule to do anything ingame as long as we can party together. We are mature and efficient players; we usually take the initiative to make groups to get things done and we work well with others! We usually do a fair amount of pve and pvp (wvw). My friend does a lot spvp, I do not >.>

Although I know there are posts here about guilds looking for members... I want to post once more hoping more guilds will post so I know what other guilds are out there and what they are about! This is just pasted from my post from reddit guild recruit because I am lazy :D 

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 09:55 AM

:) Your very welcome to post anything you like. I'll let some of the other guilds of SOR give first crack at this :). We have a whole lot of excellent guilds here on SOR and I'm certain one of them would love to have you. If not, our doors are always open.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Kalla.4290
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 10:08 AM

I think there are 2 Reddit guilds on SoR. Reddit Refugees [RR] is quite large and I see them around often.

[GSCH] is always open for new members, and we have a lot of organized events (we are very large though, just opened a 3rd guild since we hit max on the previous 2, but we do move people around so that now none are full and all have a good number of vets and leaders).

There are a lot of new guilds that I don't know anything about, and to be honest I am playing GW2 very casually (which is why GSCH is awesome for me).

I know there are a lot of quality guilds around, so do some window shopping, ask to participate in some guild events with them in their voice chat and see how you like it. The only ones I know about are the GSCH ones posted on our website, pick one and join us for an event to see if you like it and ask around to see if other guilds will also let you join in.

In fact log in tonight at 8:45-9:00 est for a romp through Orr with GSCH to see how that is for you. Information for the event can be found at http://www.gaiscioch.com/events/1294/ or at http://www.sanctumofrall.com/events/1355/

I would like to say I am not trying to push GSCH just give you an opportunity to check out an SoR guild. Hopefully others will let you know how you can join them, and if not asking around is always good.

» Edited on: 2013-01-29 10:24:20

User submitted image

By:

Kalla.4290
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 10:19 AM

Whatever Guild you do end up becoming a part of check out http://www.sanctumofrall.com/discussion/sor_events/post_42463.html and get yourself immersed in a small portion of the community of SoR. It starts next week and will be a great way to meet people and see the world of Tyria (I almost typed Telara, heh).

User submitted image

By:

Commander Adoh.3094
   Member of Thala Hen Faer

Replied On: 02/04/2013 at 03:11 PM

greetings,

Just got logged onto the server today, and reading through various posts. I'm not sure if you have already found a guild home, or what size guild you are looking for. But if you are still looking, toss me a message, or take a look at my guild 'Thala Hen Faer' here on the website.

Be glad to have you if you still need a home, and if not, hope the home that you have found is a great one!

By:

Thracecius.8296
   Member of Power Of The Elements

Replied On: 03/06/2013 at 10:37 PM

Greetings, Ethereal.1782!

I'm late to chime in here, but I only found out about this site a few days ago. If you are looking for a casual guild with players mostly from NA, I welcome you to consider Power Of The Elements [POTE]. We're a small guild still (~12 members), but it is a solid crew and most of us are on daily and throughout various times on the weekend. We're split about half and half Pacific and Eastern right now, so there should be times that work to meet up with you.

For more information, please see our listing here, check out our website, http://gwpote.enjin.com, or look for me (Thracecius.8296, aka Belden Surestrike) in-game around 6pm PT (9pm ET) during the weekdays.

Good luck with your search, and happy hunting!

-Thracecius
aka Belden Surestrike
Guild Leader - Power Of The Elements

» Edited on: 2013-03-08 17:36:18

User submitted image

By:

FrozenDelicious.3690
   Member of Oceanix

Replied On: 03/07/2013 at 06:49 AM

[OCX] Oceanix | The SoR based Reddit Guild | of reddit | with a subreddit | for redditors | and unredditors | r/GW2Oceanix |reddit for more info | r/circlejerk for more reddit | burgers ftw | PM for more info :p

(I feel bad posting a plug here but he DID say REDDIT)
Please feel free to circlejerk me if I have done wrong.

» Edited on: 2013-03-07 06:51:09

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/01/2014 at 12:42 PM

I am Dark Sorcerer GL of The  Paladines[PROT].   We are looking for more members who will represent the guild as much as possible.  Notice, I do not say 100%.   Some guilds require 100% representation we do not.  However, if you join, we expect at least 75% or more representation.  If you have multiple characters, we would prefer to have them represent as well however if you are in another guild we will take that into account.   We have had people join and decide not to represent and we are not welcoming any more leechers.   The  more members (individuals) the merrier.   We like to work as a group so if you need help ask in guild chat or message me, officer, or one of the helpers.   If you think this is the kind of guild you want to join, welcome to The Paladines' family! <GriN>

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved