London
Apr. 18, 2024
2:46 PM BST

[KR] Casual PvE Guild Looking for More

By:

girlvsmmo.4631
   Member of Kamikaze Runners

Posted On: 10/10/2013 at 09:08 AM

Can you run in a vaguely straight line no matter what horrors are in your path? Mash your keyboard with the best of them? Then maybe you have what it takes to die repeatedly with Kamikaze Runners. Clothing optional.

Here are a few additional details to sum up our little crew:
*We are PvE-focused guild on Sanctum of Rall 
*We have instance runs and guild activities scheduled every Saturday.
*We use Teamspeak voice chat for group events.
*We are an alt-friendly guild that enjoys running dynamic events together.

If you have any questions, please stop by our website and visit our Prospects forum to view our FAQ thread. And if you think KR sounds like a good fit for you, please contact one of us for an invite:

girlvsmmo.4631
Lethe.1930
Packetloss.8651
Tinkster.6183

User submitted image

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

MaxwellM.2075

Replied On: 10/21/2013 at 02:41 PM

Yes, yes its all true! There are pantless kamakzi attacks on all tactical targets across Tyria. Dredge and Krait near and far cower at the sight of our uncovered genitals rushing at them! Death! Victory! For the Moletariat! .... Whait, no not that last one. There are legitimaelty good times and more than enough kicks in the throat to go around for as many folks as we can muster. I have a Malion bajillion alts and they haven't given me the boot and they are great and mighty... I mean great folks to play with to boot! So join us for loot and skittens of jute, perhaps you can use it to build you a moot! Come one come all it'll be a hoot but beware of Mav he likes to Poot! With that I will leave you with a respectful salute o7 before Jazz reads this and starts a lawsuit.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved