Mar. 29, 2024
12:34 AM GMT

Ground ZërO [ZërO] recruiting wvw players

By:

WayNe.6981
   Member of Ground ZërO

Posted On: 04/10/2014 at 08:21 AM

Hi, this is Vic from Ground ZërO.

Ground ZërO is a structured wvw guild, working toward to wipe zerg. 

The way we run this guild is what makes us special.  This is a democracy guild, and we essentially have 2 ranks (beside leader).  One is for core members, who have quite a lot permission, such as claim, admin lower ranks, activate upgrades. These core members are the assets and the ones that run the guild. One is for new ppl. Anyone invited will be in this rank until they earn with their effort and proved by majority of core members, so that can be as short of days or as long as forever.  This is designed because we don't want ppl to feel they are more superior or inferior, fighting for their ranks/permissions.  Instead, we'd like you to put effort to make the guild successful and to improve in wvw. As for guild leaders, we are symbols.  :)   We are here to help core members to try anything they want to, giving supports however we can. 

The values we treasure are: trust, communication, friendship, discipline

People I took in have ever concerned about that much permission I give to every core member, but I am proud to say I haven't had anyone misusing this system.

Requirement of join:

1. ts

2. repping us in wvw

3. join raid time: 7-10am server time

4. open minded and willing to try/change build, focus in wvw

5. 50s per week to help cmd buy sieges and ppl who upgrading in wvw

You can always see us on ts during raid time. Please don't hesitate to chat if you have any enquiry and run with us. My toon name is Legendary Vic (I share the account with my husband, so please only talk to me when you see Vic).

» Edited on: 2014-04-10 08:22:45

» Edited on: 2014-04-10 08:33:23

» Edited on: 2014-04-10 08:34:34

» Edited on: 2014-04-10 20:46:54

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Wiselash.7615
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 04/14/2014 at 03:21 AM

We are in need of:

-Guardians
-Warriors
-Mesmers
-Elementalists
-Necromancers

Please send me a mail ingame for more details

By:

Commander marionimous.5961

Replied On: 05/21/2014 at 03:49 AM

Ground ZërO [ZërO] is a late-SEA WvW oriented guild currently looking for people that wants to improve their overall wvw experience. Those who are disciplined, willing to change builds, open-minded are more than welcome to join us. Don't worry, we don't bite, we just want to make a difference :)

Cthutulu - Guardian
Ground ZërO [ZërO]
Sanctum of Rall

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 05/21/2014 at 02:35 PM

Zero 4 lyfe!  In all seriousness, I am so pleased to see the growth you all have had thus far.  Good luck in your continued growth!

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

WayNe.6981
   Member of Ground ZërO

Replied On: 05/24/2014 at 11:12 AM

Thanks Xivor.  I almost forget I posted this.  :P

Our raid time is changed a bit.

SEA/EU:  Tue, Sat, Sun 7-10am PDT

NA: Tue, Fri 6-9pm PDT

I woke up early to join the reset.  It was great and we wiped enemy everytime (for the duration I was there).  

Also thanks for everyone that support us and run with us on the bl.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved