Blue Skies Ahead [BSA] Is Recruiting for WvW!
Moscow
Mar. 28, 2024
5:29 PM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
1:29 AM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
3:29 AM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
7:29 AM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 28, 2024
9:29 AM CDT
New York
Mar. 28, 2024
10:29 AM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
2:29 PM GMT

Blue Skies Ahead [BSA] Is Recruiting for WvW!

By:

Commander iTater.4209
   Member of Pink Quaggan Squad

Posted On: 11/19/2014 at 06:58 AM

Blue Skies Ahead [BSA] is focused on creating a better WvW experience for ourselves as well as the server. We are looking for team-focused players and those who are willing to play in WvW on a frequent basis with us and learn the game mode. We try our best to have fun on the battlefield and generally have a carefree attitude to running as a group.

We typically run during Pacific prime time (6 PM - 9 PM PST) but may also run during European prime time (10 AM - 2 PM PST, 6PM - 10 PM GMT).

Our current commanders are iTater.4209, also known as Aiden Montgomery.

We do not ask for 100% representation; we only ask that you come willing to have fun. If you have any questions or interest, feel free to post here or send me a message in-game or on the forums.

» Edited on: 2014-11-19 06:58:47

Professor Bannister, engineer

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Shadowfurr.3681
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 11/23/2014 at 11:20 AM

"we only ask that you come willing to have fun."

I'm sorry sir, but that right there is a DEAL BREAKER.  No fun for me, mhmm, nope, nope, nope.  

First you demand that I enjoy myself... next thing I know, you're giving me free items and running me through dungeons for free!? I won't stand for this behavior! It's descrimidomination in the first degree!

(Joking aside: Welcome to SoR, I've run with you a few times already and found you to be a good commander.)

Leo Kraum, the sneaky, super thief that sometimes likes to mess around and not take anything seriously.
Founder and Guild Leader, Legion of the Mistfire Blade [MIST]

By:

Commander iTater.4209

Replied On: 11/23/2014 at 05:23 PM

You got me, I was about to start yelling and flipping tables over because of your post!

In all seriousness, I know of a few people who think guilds focused on WvW are about not having fun at all but I want to make it clear that it's not my intention to grind people into the ground for points.

And thank you, I'm glad to be back on SoR.

By:

Commander iTater.4209

Replied On: 12/03/2014 at 10:11 PM

Howdy!

We're currently looking for more people interested in learning about Eternal Battlegrounds, which seems to be my current favorite map to run around on! Feel free to send me in-game or website mail if you're interested in learning with us.

By:

Isredel.4302
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/23/2014 at 10:05 AM

I need to take a moment and say that I absolutely love the name of your guild.

Viktor Rageclaw - Seaimpin na Cu (Veteran Member) of The Gaiscioch Family.

By:

lowoil.4967
   Member of Low OiL Filling Station

Replied On: 01/20/2015 at 10:47 AM

I thought it was Boy Scouts of America at first... But Blue Skies Ahead is dandy too.

I welcome all that dare hat up and lead... it helps old timers like me.

LowOiL Fillin Station [LowL]

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 01/20/2015 at 03:42 PM

Welcome brothers and sisters!!!

o/ Ahiyoo its Green here :D

Hope we have lotsa fun soon in wvw and it is so much fun!!!!

Hope to see ya soon in the field

Lotsas love <3

-Greenstone[WF]

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander iTater.4209

Replied On: 01/21/2015 at 08:22 PM

If it helps, I was a Star Scout - does that get me some brownie points?

It's been tough for me to log on while trying to nail down a schedule that works for me, but my friends and I still manage to find time to party up for half an hour and have fun. I even brought one of my friends from the past three years into the game, so I'm teaching her how to play an elementalist when we find the time.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved