Mar. 29, 2024
7:44 AM GMT

Mayhem and Madness [GRIN]

By:

Commander cythrawl.6071
   Member of Kungfu Murderball Express

Posted On: 07/29/2015 at 11:37 PM

[GRIN] is a new guild based on the Sanctum of Rall server in Guild Wars 2

We are primarily focused on PvX (PvE, PvP, WvW, etc.)

We’re currently recruiting active, dedicated, and self-motivated players who foster an interest in all areas of the game including WvW, PvE, and Structured PvP.  While we are located on the Sanctum of Rall server, we accept members from all servers.

[GRIN] provides:

• Teamspeak 3 server
  • Guild PvP Arena
  • Guild Hall (coming soon!)
  • Training
  • Awesome guild mates

Our daily/weekly activities include (but are not limited to):

• World v World
  • PvP
  • Dungeons
  • Silverwastes/Dry Top
  • Fractals
  • World Bosses
  • Guild Missions and Bounties
  • Guild Lotteries
  • Map Completion events

Can visit:  http://www.mayhemandmadness-guild.com  or whisper/in-game mail to: Cythrawl.6071 for more info or invite.

» Edited on: 2015-07-30 00:12:14

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 07/30/2015 at 09:09 AM

Welcome to SoR!!!!

Hope to c ya soon in the battlefields!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

saguthegreat.9815
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 07/30/2015 at 10:07 PM

Welcome xD.

By:

Valin.4527
   Member of Knights Of Nefarious Greatness

Replied On: 07/30/2015 at 11:05 PM

Welcome to the party. :)

A man of many Valins, one for every class - [KONG]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 07/30/2015 at 11:53 PM

Welcome, and gl with your recruitment. Hopefully with the price drop to 500 gems to transfer here we'll see a solid influx of new faces and you can take advantage of that. I'm just hoping we don't see a bandwagon to the servers we frequently go against. NA likes to bandwagon :p

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander iTater.4209
   Member of Pink Quaggan Squad

Replied On: 07/31/2015 at 01:40 AM

Good luck!

Professor Bannister, engineer

By:

Powdertoast.3965
   Member of Mayhem and Madness

Replied On: 07/31/2015 at 04:43 PM

Thanks, all, we're happy to wear and share GRINs with ya!

Some of you might have seen my condi shatter mesmer antics in WvW. Pleased ta meetcha! Wish I could wear a sign saying "Follow a commander, I'm just a scrub" in-game, but noooo, heheh.

I don't think the server transfer rates were that much of a barrier to anyone who really wanted to transfer before, but they were definitely overpriced. Hopefully there'll be a net positive long term population influx, but we'll see. If they come, we got friendly party enough to go 'round, and hopefully stick 'em here, heheh!

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved