London
Apr. 25, 2024
12:54 AM BST

Kungfu Murderball Express [PAIN] Recruiting - Pure WvW Guild

By:

Commander Tiffany.6841
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 08/31/2015 at 06:50 AM

EDIT: PAIN is no longer recruiting.  See post below for further details.

» Edited on: 2015-09-27 03:46:31

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 08/31/2015 at 09:59 AM

Wohooo more videos!!!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Tiffany.6841

Replied On: 09/27/2015 at 03:42 AM

Just to update this, PAIN is no longer recruiting.  As a guild, we have decided to transfer away from Sanctum of Rall in order to seek new opponents and challenges.  We have decided to move to the Sea of Sorrows server, presently in Tier 2. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Sanctum of Rall community for having us and running with us in WvW in the time that we have been here.  We've very much enjoyed hosting WvW events here and we hope that that the people who chose to follow us had fun whilst doing so!

PAIN members choosing to transfer with the guild will always hold fond memories of our time on SoR and should we ever cross paths again, be it as a friend or opponent, SoR as a collective will always be treated with the respect that it deserves by us.

Thanks and take care.

By:

Commander Dharkon.6481

Replied On: 09/27/2015 at 07:45 AM

Good luck, and have fun in the T1-T2 debacle.  I hope you find what you seek.

-Dharkon

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 09/27/2015 at 03:28 PM

Thanks for the fun time pretty wingless moa! Good luck on rebalancing T1 into a rotation and if you should ever want to drop by for some tea, crumpets or smaller scale action SoR is as always just one alt away! GL HF! :)

By:

eiahn.5347

Replied On: 09/27/2015 at 05:45 PM

Y'all take care and continue to enjoy the game, regardless what server you are on!

Thank you for your time among us!

Those who judge, do not matter.
Those who matter, do not judge.

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 10:35 AM

Have fun!!! we had our good times :D

<3

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 10:52 AM

Thank you guys for the fun times and backup in WvW. You're hard work is appreciated and I hope you have many memorable adventures in the future. Enjoy!

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved