Apr. 19, 2024
9:27 PM BST

The Mad King's Clock Tower Jumping Puzle Video and Tips

By:

Ascii.9726
   Member of Caedas

Posted On: 10/27/2012 at 10:36 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPMQ_ilrxd0

so for those who haven't yet encountered or completed it the Mad King's clock tower jumping puzzle is one of, if not the hardest things to do in this game. After about 4 hours of solid re-running I finally completed it.

It can be found by going to one of the low level zones and finding a haunted door and pressing F to enter (its random chance to be a portal door, you might just get a normal door for trick or treat or the mob killing ones. If so just keep looking) Apon entering talk to the dude on the rock and go to the puzzle.

The puzzle is done in group periods which only restart once everyone has died or completed it (i.e. if you die early you have to wait for everyone inside to fail too or complete before it teleports you in and you have another go.)

Aside from the first waiting period all I can say is:
- Do not stop moving, the green mist is killer and will make you fail.
- Stick as close to the clock tower as you can it will save you on time.
- Apon the first waiting period ending time is key, if your too slow when you come to the leap of faith you will fail. (at 1:11 in the video)
- World hop to find one without Charrs or Norns in they will fuck with your camera angle allot.
- At the first waiting point, go OVER the annoying floating rock not around (at 0:34 in the video.)

Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

User submitted image

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

fatal.3157
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 10/27/2012 at 11:11 PM

Awesome thanks for the post Ascii. Looking forward to trying this out.

By:

Commander xjoh.1396
   Member of Wolves of Oros

Replied On: 10/28/2012 at 12:33 AM

Truly one of the hardest things to do in this game for sure.. with that its a ton of fun! I found it easier to do with a charr, but to each his own.

Havaldan

By:

xXHexagonXx.9257
   Member of Pain Train Choo

Replied On: 10/29/2012 at 02:56 PM

Watched that video - it looks super difficult.

---------------

Fideli Certa Merces | Guardian [Choo]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved