TS3 Username: Corvus ???
Call Me: Corvus ... as in crows, ravens and jackdaws

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

BorgFalaria.6190
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Replied On: 05/15/2015 at 08:06 AM

OMG lol. How embarrassing! I was thinking...what would Fog say? 'Contest if you can, dance around!'
A yah...that's what we were doing.  ;P

By:

mbparis.4071

Replied On: 05/15/2015 at 11:04 AM

A lesson in how to die quickly! :)

By:

Redux.7239
   Member of Knights Of Nefarious Greatness

Replied On: 05/16/2015 at 03:29 PM

Thanks for the opening MB*!

The video is actually 54 seconds jam-packed with lessons ...

Being a support warrior, it is my job to:

- be on the commander as close as possible

- follow every command to the best of my ability (without hesitation)

- blast for healing and might

- provide healing support and condition removal

- spread some destruction along the way

In the video I failed in almost all of my objectives.

The Commander had ordered a push across the bridge and to the left. Even though I was third to the bridge I was not close enough. Yes, I messed up getting onto the ramp and I hit stability too late (I no longer have the reaction time of a teenager) to make a difference but even with that I almost made the corner ... but I was not CLOSE ENOUGH. Even though my warrior has a lot of armor and health, it needs support to survive. That support comes mainly from guardians and the commander (usually a guardian). But even then, a warrior and guardian are not enough without the rest of the zerg with them. I died following the commander but in doing so I was hoping divert enough attention so that others could get through.

A Zerg is not a Zerg without everyone being there. Look at the mini-map in the video, We were not a Zerg. The commander is faster than a speeding bullet at times but I know I have to do a better job at keeping up.

Anyway, I am enjoying WvW and I hope to get better at it.

* MBparis and I go back a long ways ... well before GW1. We were part of TOG and then Blood of the Martyr when it split off. I am not a PvPer but did some GvG in GW1. My WvW is still in a learning phase. MB kids me about jumping into a fight and dying, leaving him to heal me up ... Something that has been going on from the beginning of GW1. That is not likely to change but I am trying to at least do it while trying to keep up with the commander.

In-Game and SoR: Redux.7239
TS3 Username: Corvus ???
Call Me: Corvus ... as in crows, ravens and jackdaws

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 05/17/2015 at 11:06 AM

loved the video!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved