Chapters 50, 51 & 52 - WvW Videos Back! Commanders on Tape hit the Deck Once Again!
Moscow
Mar. 29, 2024
8:27 AM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
4:27 PM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
6:27 PM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
10:27 PM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 29, 2024
12:27 AM CDT
New York
Mar. 29, 2024
1:27 AM EDT
London
Mar. 29, 2024
5:27 AM GMT

Chapters 50, 51 & 52 - WvW Videos Back! Commanders on Tape hit the Deck Once Again!

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 05/18/2015 at 11:39 AM

Hi guys, gals, spies, quaggans, hyleks and fellow ghosts :D

Its been a time, really long time since last video up,

...So i dedicated my whole weekend almost no play to edit 80gb of raw cutted video and im up to date now finally!!!

(ditched febraury and maerch tbh xD)

Im only missing to edit the Siege War Highlights, Benny Hill action w Smitty and a few VIG wvw zvz clips!

Presenting today we have the following Commanders on Tape Special feat. of:

(in order of appearance)

Jorddyee[GSCH]

XxSilly Rabbit Xx[ORDR]

Kage Lord[HNB] (beatch left the server already xD)

Taz The Beast[OMEN]

Kiamar[VIG]

Yolo Von Swagginz[ORDR]

And  now with no further delays!!!

-Please remember to watch in HD and IN youtube-

5) Went epic metal for this one, it just felt right if you know what i mean...

51) Here some folk rock latin stuff hitted the spot, how i mostly feel when roaming around xD

Here song was just so funny xD Theres some great Ram vs Golem Fight at the end, be sure not to miss it :3

So thats it for now!!! Any feedback, comments and song recommendation are gladly taken,

May you have an excellent night and see you at night at the borderlands ;)

<3

P.S: OMG Taz you are everywhere!!!!! XD im like ya special papparazzi, anyways tyvm for the coverage man, great fightz around as always

» Edited on: 2015-05-18 11:49:22

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander abasedfear.6051

Replied On: 05/18/2015 at 06:16 PM

I remembered that massive battle on the wall in 50 like it was yesterday. Even got my mesmer in for a portal bomb on the opposite side half-way through during a regroup. Loved the last minute of 51 though, with Quintus "Wrecking Ball" Steelfang getting a starring role! Had to watch it again to see how I was holding up in there.

btw, Ram vs. Golem was epic!

--
Q
Borne on the Sanctum of Rall.

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 05/18/2015 at 06:25 PM

LOL Quintus!!! You did great man holding up ther!! So lucky theres no friendly fire here xD

Tyvm for the kind comments!! its not that i get much feedback :P !! And they all the motivation i need :D

Hope you enjoyed and i promise to have more coming!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved