Commanders on Tape!!! Chapter 56: Power!!
Moscow
Mar. 29, 2024
8:07 AM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
4:07 PM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
6:07 PM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
10:07 PM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 29, 2024
12:07 AM CDT
New York
Mar. 29, 2024
1:07 AM EDT
London
Mar. 29, 2024
5:07 AM GMT

Commanders on Tape!!! Chapter 56: Power!!

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 08/30/2015 at 08:18 AM

Hey guys the 28 was a great night, im using new build from Hollts GS + S/SH , been having lotso fun, lotso less CC than GS+H but much more funnier to hunt and dps like loko!!!

This time whole the 28 was running w Eko Eko mostly, lotsa funs! as always i miss my yolo pushes cus i never press record lol,

Anyways Enjoy!!!

Chapter 56: Power

<3 SoR

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 08/30/2015 at 09:40 AM

Thx for sharing. Your vids always come out great! 

BTW, love Hollts. He's the one who got me into Necro. Dude is a beast in the 1v1 pvp servers. 

And reset was nuts, but fun. In EB we had outnumbered buff all night. Many many bags to be had this week. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 08/30/2015 at 10:36 AM

lol I rly do look like a giant squirrel scampering about...

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 08/30/2015 at 11:52 AM

omg what squirrel are you!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved