Apr. 20, 2024
10:10 AM BST

Chaptr 57: Happy Bday Smitty!

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 09/06/2015 at 04:09 PM

Hey guys, gals and fellow quaggans!!!

I bring you on this special ocassion, maybe w some delay due to the editings :P the golem bday celebration  WOHOO!!

Go watch in youtube HD ill say no more :D

Chapter 57: Happy Bday Smitty

lotso <3

» Edited on: 2015-09-06 16:10:09

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 09/10/2015 at 07:46 PM

Love it! As a server maybe we could do oddball stuff more often, like for eg. an all Naked Zerg hour. I've seen an all Minion Necro Zerg on YouTube. Everyone is chill and not caring about ppt so much. And laughing their butts off. 

Last week right before reset on my alt on SBI some people fully build Catas from inside Garri out to the west almost the whole way to N Camp. It was well past the NW Sentry last I saw and I was told they kept it going till reset flipped. They were Spaced really close together too! All 3 servers sitting around laughing about it ;)

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander MichaelESmith.6097
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/11/2015 at 07:59 AM

Watching this video, Greenstone is in red armor, looking very much like Iron Man with his mask off.  All I could think of was Tony Stark calling out to Jarvis to initiate the "House Party Protocol"!

It was indeed an awesome sight!

Your friendly neighborhood Smitty here!
Sif Ellisdottir - Gaiscioch [GSCH]
Maelgwyn Gryffud - Gaiscioch [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved