9:48 AM BST

For Those That Played With [Choo]...

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Posted On: 04/14/2014 at 03:29 AM

http://paintrainchoo.com/home/m/15928760/article/2229419

Choo Officially Quits Organized WvW

Unfortunately this dreaded time has come and we will no longer operate in WvW in an organized fashion. Basically Choo is quitting GW2. It has been an amazing year and a half, we have fought, laughed, and cried together. We have built some of those closest, tight-knit friendships you can have over the internet with a bunch of strangers. I hope that everyone had as amazing experience being a part of this guild as I an other had leading it. We are all part of the Choo family now and I hope to see everyone on the battlefield and in the next game we go to!

What does this mean?
  • All WvW/Representation/Raid/Server Commitments/Restrictions are lifted
  • You are encouraged to stay in Choo and chat and keep in touch! Also pop into TS from time to time!
  • And you are definitely encouraged to continue using this site! Especially that shout box!
  • If there is any news about Choo coming back to GW2 or moving to any other game, you will see it here first!

It's been an honor and privilege playing with you guys and girls.
Choo Choo Motherkitteners!

Tytos Hill

» Edited on: 2014-04-14 03:29:56

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

Reason:

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved