Apr. 19, 2024
2:51 PM BST

Reset Night Rotation...

By:

Commander MichaelESmith.6097
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 02/25/2015 at 06:26 AM

Good day to you all!

I recently heard that there are commanders who would like to have a shot at running reset night in WvW!  Im making this post to see who would be interested in being a part of such a rotation, and to gather up ideas for what a rotation like this would look like...  Is it only a one off, or would you be scheduled?  Since we have an event posted for it, are multiple commanders able to run it as their own? 

I'm excited to hear that there are more commanders wanting to take this night an run with it as it is both exciting and extremely rewarding! 

Please post your ideas below, and let me know your interest!

Your friendly neighborhood Smitty...

Your friendly neighborhood Smitty here!
Sif Ellisdottir - Gaiscioch [GSCH]
Maelgwyn Gryffud - Gaiscioch [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 02/25/2015 at 09:44 PM

as for EBG, what I would like to see is...

5m defense team who sets up siege in our corner towers and defends camps against havoc groups.

5m tactical team that probes enemy objectives for weakness, sets up siege to weaken barriers and calls offense team in for the sweep.

5m havoc team that terrorizes stragglers, flips camps, kills yaks and makes the enemy hate sor.

20m offense team that prioritizes crushing the enemy.

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 02/26/2015 at 12:38 PM

I want to be Green the builder :D 

Long time ago, i cant recall how much, but i rmmbr it was when i started meeting lotso fo the wonderful ppl,

i was 2 ppl building on EB... i rmmbr thats how i got in love with QL :D

This week is so hard on finding enemies :P

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Sekkerhund.3790

Replied On: 02/27/2015 at 09:31 AM

What did you have in mind?  I was thinking about taking on a fast attack and response team (FART) of 10-15 tops... I'm not really interested in leading a large group which is why I typically balk @ tagging up. 

Been thinking about it and of late, I've noticed that a lot of folks, even some of our commanders, are eager to learn and hone their skills and stuffs, and I just happen to have lots of stuffs to teach, so been thinking maybe I should break out of my shell and let folks run with me, see what shenanigans old Sekk is always wandering off and getting into. ;)

I'm pretty sure that I can claim every objective (last I knew, at least), as I do hold a little GSCH warlord ranking, its just been a long time.

By:

Commander Aoibheann.7348

Replied On: 03/09/2015 at 09:50 AM

I would very much like to lead some more on reset nights in the future. I will need a week or two to get settled into the crazy shift of time zone change coupled with the daylight savings, ugh.... just let me know if there is room for me in the rotation please sir.

By:

Commander limetwyst.7039
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Replied On: 03/09/2015 at 03:21 PM

I haven't been able to  make reset since I started playing again; I tend to be an hour or two late after work & dinner. Now that daylight savings has juggled the works I might be able to make it though!

I'm very rusty at commanding as it's been almost a year since the last time I was running events  - got about 8 weekly regular big guild group runs in before Helioz left, and only one of those was a reset night. I'd like to have some more time as a follower before I take the reins again.

However, I can lead a havoc team any time you need a camp flipper or just someone to lead the way to an objective while you're doing something else. I'm happy to pop my tag if you want a support commander for a dual-tag run anytime I'm on. I've been logging onto TS every night lately. Old habits are easy to get back into, and it feels good to be back. =D

» Edited on: 2015-03-09 15:22:11

GW siggy photo GW siggy.png

By:

Commander Sekkerhund.3790

Replied On: 03/09/2015 at 07:44 PM

ATM, I'm iffy at best, just to show up for Reset Night.  At last minute this past Friday, I had RL things take a turn for worse, so for the foreseeable future I can't really plan anything.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved