Feathers Freelancers ( Friday cancelled / moving time and day ? )
Moscow
Apr. 25, 2024
11:42 PM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 26, 2024
6:42 AM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 26, 2024
8:42 AM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 25, 2024
1:42 PM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 25, 2024
3:42 PM CDT
New York
Apr. 25, 2024
4:42 PM EDT
London
Apr. 25, 2024
9:42 PM BST

Feathers Freelancers ( Friday cancelled / moving time and day ? )

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Posted On: 09/28/2015 at 07:39 AM

This Friday proves to be our last Beta event and I want to take that time to immerse myself into trying out some new builds, characters and other things this weekend. I'm also wanting to move my event once again to help make it more helpful for the server as a whole. What I've done in the past is prep the battlefield prior to bigger events or larger guilds coming on the W vs W scene later that evening or on the same day. If you don't need to worry about home defense and have a larger group it's always awesome to have that done and have no need to do that during your event. That being said with some events being cancelled now and others moving on where are the rest of us settling in at again ?

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 10:33 AM

Im loking forward to new schedule

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 10:55 AM

Feathers, I've got you covered this week. I'll be snowballing the GSCH in bulk out there this week so go learn as much as you can, i'm going to be picking your brain about it :D. It's great to have you out there but there's only 1 week left to prepare for the future and you should be there. Take care man and let me know whats up :)

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 12:36 PM

We really need to pick Owl's brain as he has had the chance to play on the new W vs W maps for sometime. I guess he knows some important folks or something and has those type of connections. You might even know a few of those :)

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 04:21 PM

I did as well. I've had a lot of hours on the new maps and have soloed 3/4 of the tower lords and all of the camps. I know the ins and outs and where to find a raid boss on the map :D

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 09/28/2015 at 05:24 PM

Seems like something good is cooking up :D

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved