London
Mar. 29, 2024
6:14 AM GMT

Update the Guilds section by scanning for non existent guilds

By:

HierarchAngel.1407
   Member of Wolves of Oros

Posted On: 12/22/2012 at 08:30 AM

I was in WvW today protecting our SoR Borderlands, and I noticed the guild [ND] roaming with a [ND] Commander and the guilds name was Nine Dragons. Sound familiar? It should be cause they use to be in SoR, and it appears they jumped ship. In any case, going to the guilds section to confirm this it says in the about section "we left sor, plz remove this".

Needless to say this presents the need to have a system to ensure the guilds we have listed are decently up to date so we can help the community of Sanctum of Rall to find a guild that is best suited for them.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/22/2012 at 10:23 AM

Theres a system in place that removes guilds from the list when thw owner of the guild stops logging in. But ill build a way to withdraw.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/23/2012 at 01:05 PM

Added a way for the guild owner to remove a guild. I also checked and the site hides guilds where the leader doesn't log in for more than 60 days. I've also seen some ND running around SoR lately. I think only part of their guild made the jump. Not quite sure what their doing.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved