London
Mar. 29, 2024
1:36 PM GMT

Sinister Swarm [SIN] Is Recruiting Active Players

By:

zybor.2389
   Member of Sinister Swarm

Posted On: 01/14/2014 at 01:49 AM

Hail friends, my name is Luthais I am the GW2 chapter Vice Herald of recruitment of Sinister Swarm.  The Sinister Swarm is a well-established multi-platform gaming community with experience in MMOs, FPSs, RTSs, PvP and PvE where members can build lasting friendships in a fun, active and organized environment.  Together for more than 14 years now we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PvPers with a full roster of both mature and respectful members.  Founded upon a higher set of standards the members of the Sinister Swarm always show good spirit, positivity, and have a great sense of humor.  Applications accepted online, orientations done on Ventrilo. 

Join us at: www.sinisterswarm.com

Sinister Swarm Recruitment Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBTnIrjIy0&feature=youtu.be

» Edited on: 2014-01-14 01:50:59

» Edited on: 2014-01-14 01:56:24

» Edited on: 2014-01-14 01:58:05

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

zybor.2389
   Member of Sinister Swarm

Replied On: 01/24/2014 at 11:35 AM

Hail Friends!!  Lüthais here,  GW2 Vice Herald of recruitment of Sinister Swarm. 

We put the "War" in Swarm!

Sinister Swarm, 14 year multi-gaming community, PvX, Guild Missions, Ventrilo, Weekly meetings, Real life meet and greets, Monthly community functions.  New content events.  Join us at:  www.sinisterswarm.com 

Sinister Swarm recruitment video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBTnIrjIy0&feature=youtu.be

Tequatl The Sunless Sanctum of Rall server Event:

Event will be today January 24th 2014 starting at 4:30pm server time (7:30pm EST) the fight won't start until 5:02pm server (or 8:02pm EST).

Things to Bring:
Food:

Food will be provided via tray but its advisable to bring your own DPS food if you have it. Remember this is a DPS fight so the more DPS you bring the more likely we will be to kill Tequatl.

Sharpening Stones / Tuning Crystals:

Make sure you bring DPS Sharpening stones. Potent Superior Sharpening Stones are ideal.

Fire Elemental Powder:

This summoned elemental is the real winner here. If most pop this item during Tequatl's burn phase we could possibly have enough dps to launch him into the second phase of the fight. You can get this powder in Fireheart Rise, in fuller Cistern near the Assist Engineer Verutum heart. It is a spawned vendor so if it isn't spawned look for the Defeat the Monstrous Tar Elemental Event and kill it. He should spawn soon after that is done.

Strategy

I will be explaining the fight when we start for people who haven't done this fight. I or one of my volunteer helpers will also be issuing commands via map chat during the fight. Our allies will be helping us defend the turrets which is the main key to this fight.

By:

zybor.2389
   Member of Sinister Swarm

Replied On: 02/03/2014 at 10:35 AM

Hail friends!!  Luthais here, I am the GW2 chapter Vice Herald of recruitment of Sinister Swarm

Sinister Swarm, a mature multi-gaming community thats been around over 14 yrs, is looking for like-minded active players to join us!  Check us out at:  www.sinisterswarm.com

GW2 New content, The Edge of The Mists:  http://www.sinisterswarm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26976

Sinister Swarm Recruitment Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBTnIrjIy0&feature=youtu.be

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved