12:59 AM EDT
London
Apr. 20, 2024
5:59 AM BST

Devilz Prayer [EVIL] Seeking You!

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Posted On: 01/19/2014 at 12:53 PM

On our server over the last month or so it has been noticed we have a lot of new start up guilds and or people running on there own private bank tag.  I would like to invite all of you, the solos, the smalls the tight little groups and even midsize parties to join us with wearing the [EVIL] tag.  We have recently decided to venture more into WvW but still need a few more who can share the experience they may already have.  Anyone reading this is invited to whisper any [EVIL] to get in contact with an officer, or if you are the guild leader of your current guild and would like more details of a merge into [EVIL], please in game message me and we can work something out.

Devilz Prayer [EVIL] is a PvX guild of just over 150 members currently, looking for more active and friendly members. We encourage RaidCall, do Guild Missions, WvW, Dungeons, PvP, Metas, etc. Looking to expand our numbers and take on larger goals.  In Game PM Mistress Collisto, or anyone else you see with an EVIL tag, or email on website below.

Devilzprayer.enjin.com

» Edited on: 2014-01-19 12:55:32

» Edited on: 2014-04-08 03:15:49

» Edited on: 2014-04-08 03:16:34

» Edited on: 2015-02-04 00:04:08

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

rhalinur.6450

Replied On: 04/23/2014 at 11:16 PM

Having been a member of EVIL since this past December, I have to say that it has been a great group of people to be playing GW2 with. Very helpful and supportive to new players, and a lot of fun for veteran players. Since joining, I've gotten three additional real life friends into the guild. Definitely worth a strong consideration for the player who is looking for a solid group of players who are committed to the success of the guild and Sanctum of Rall.

By:

Commander socialbudderfly.5970

Replied On: 02/02/2015 at 01:05 PM

Devilz Prayer [EVIL] is more of a family community than anything (We accept all people with an age limit of 17/18+). All members are our family and we are always happy to gain new family members and show them the ropes of what it means to be apart of the [EVIL] family and have some all around fun, [EVIL] style of course. We may be small but we do make an impact on our server, even if it is for the small things (mainly WvW accomplishments).

We offer the best advice we can and help our members grow and to learn their class and how to best combat other class types with voluntary training in pvp against other guild members and guild founders (we even get members interested in other classes too!).

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better family to belong to, and my hope is other people will be willing to join our family and join in on our glorious WvW nights filled with rainbow golems, awesome conquests, and besting our enemies in fair fun fights.

Devilzprayer|Devilzsorrow|Dr Prayer|Lyrium Moonfeather

Guild Leader and Founder of Devilz Prayer [EVIL]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/02/2015 at 06:53 PM

I've played with most of you in WvW, you guys are always great. GL with you're recruitment! I suggest if you don't do this already, when you see someone in wvw(that isn't stupid, you can't fix stupid)invite them to EVIL. Even if they are new, you can teach them the ropes before they get bad habits like killing guards when you are trying to ninja across the map for example. Or.. maybe they just transferred and can elevate your guild to the next level. It's what my guildy Vanishing Shadows and I do. We've found some great new additions the last 2 months, half are really experienced in WvW. 

Keep on doing what you do, and you'll attract plenty of good players. If not, it's only because we don't get an influx of new wvw players often in SoR. GL HF guys!

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 03/15/2015 at 07:54 PM

» Edited on: 2015-03-17 03:04:01

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander ZeroBeat.7068
   Member of Devilz Prayer

Replied On: 03/17/2015 at 09:58 PM

I was with this guild for the best part of a year before I decided to hardcore WvW. Great group of people, super friendly and knowledgeable about the game! Learnt a lot with this guild and i'll always remember them as one of my favourite guilds :)

- Herbert Montague

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved