[MyST] Mystraven War Academy ~ Hardcore WvW Guild looking for a start.
Moscow
Apr. 16, 2024
2:00 PM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 16, 2024
9:00 PM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 16, 2024
11:00 PM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 16, 2024
4:00 AM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 16, 2024
6:00 AM CDT
New York
Apr. 16, 2024
7:00 AM EDT
London
Apr. 16, 2024
12:00 PM BST

[MyST] Mystraven War Academy ~ Hardcore WvW Guild looking for a start.

By:

Commander lee.7539

Posted On: 10/02/2014 at 04:06 PM

Summary

I've decided to go ahead and create the Mystraven War Academy and label it as a hardcore WvW Guild.  (There is one member, and that is me.)  Since I have a lot of time on my hands I'm looking for like minded individuals who are willing to dedicate large amounts of time to creating a completely new hardcore Guild.  In short I'm looking for people to work with me to create a Hardcore WvW community.  Since I don't have any close friends at the moment I will humbly ask you all to help me find people who are interested in this sort of Guild.  To be honest I've always loved to run as a coordinated group in World versus World and fight in large scale battles with other servers.  I just never really had the time up until now.  Currently I've created a short template on what the guild should be like:

- 100% Representation Requirement

- Team speak is necessary for coordination and communication purposes

- Must be able to hit Raid times every week, and play daily.  (It is hardcore.) [Personal life is a valid reason for skipping raids/practices/meetings.]

- Experienced in group battles and individual professions.  

- Willing to participate in extra fun saucy time.

- The most important part, is to be friendly and always willing to learn and work together.

These are only my opinions, if possible I would like the opinion of anyone who has experience with guilds or some suggestions to what I could change.  I would be truly grateful for those who could help me develop this guild.  I'm sort of new to this leadership thing.

Contact Information:

Account ID: Lee.7539

In-Game Name: Avarosa Peacecraft

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 10/03/2014 at 12:27 PM

please clarify... 'extra fun saucy time'

By:

Commander burialsoup.5612

Replied On: 10/03/2014 at 04:34 PM

Might be tough trying to find this due to established guilds and such.

should try vex,they are like minded and seek the same things.

and if not good luck we need more!

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved