London
Mar. 29, 2024
5:26 AM GMT

Vinewrath Vanguard [VINE] Close-knit Community Recruiting

By:

Tald.7580

Posted On: 04/11/2015 at 07:49 AM

Hey all,

My fiancee and I recently formed up a new guild on SoR server. We have been playing since early release and are pretty used to being in large (500+) guilds. The one thing we have consistently found is that these large guilds don’t really capture the close-knit community we are looking for. After for searching for quite some time, we decided we’d just make our own!

[VINE] aims to be a small – medium guild where the focus is on our players getting to know each other and actually playing the game together. We would like to create a community where everyone knows each other to create a more social atmosphere in game.  So far we are at ~25 members and things have been going extraordinarily well!  It's pretty common to see various guild members grouping together for dungeons, fotm, silverwastes, map completion, or helping new players level.  We also have a raidcall group set up for voice chat.  

We are also NOT a 100% rep guild and very likely never will be. We want you to represent our guild because you want to be here and support our efforts. Feel free to rep your regular guilds for WvW, guild missions, Teq, or anything else!

If we sound like a good fit for you, please feel free to mail me (Tald) or Aphrael Song. Our contact info is Tald.7580 and FarawayEyes.1493. This is also a great opportunity to join something from the ground up and help shape our new community!

Requirements:
- 18+ years of age
- Friendly, mature individuals
- Active
- Interest in socializing/playing with guild members and forming lasting friendships for many games to come.

We look forward to hearing from you!

- Tald/Rorik Strongbow

» Edited on: 2015-04-13 18:25:36

» Edited on: 2015-04-18 20:56:52

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

senilefox.5480

Replied On: 04/12/2015 at 07:38 AM

Hey,

Contractor deployed overseas... just finished a deployment and now I'll have more time on my hands to play... I'd love join VINE, get to know people, make lasting friendships and really enjoy this game with a tight group of people :)

Cheers from Afghanistan!

Senilefox

By:

Tald.7580

Replied On: 04/13/2015 at 06:27 PM

Senilefox,

That is great news!  We look forward to enjoying the game with you soon!  Feel free to shoot me an in-game mail when you are available and we'll get started on the next steps!

Regards,

Tald/Rorik Strongbow

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved