Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] is now open for recruitment! We're celebrating this with a PvE event, Storm the Silverwastes on July 10!
Moscow
Mar. 28, 2024
4:02 PM MSK
Sydney
Mar. 29, 2024
12:02 AM AEDT
Hobbiton
Mar. 29, 2024
2:02 AM NZDT
Seattle
Mar. 28, 2024
6:02 AM PDT
Chicago
Mar. 28, 2024
8:02 AM CDT
New York
Mar. 28, 2024
9:02 AM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
1:02 PM GMT

Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] is now open for recruitment! We're celebrating this with a PvE event, Storm the Silverwastes on July 10!

By:

Commander souldonkey.9534
   Member of Ascalonian Ghostbusters

Posted On: 06/22/2015 at 08:26 AM

Looking for a casual focused, laid back group of friends to play with? Interested in weekly missions, dungeons, fractals, alt leveling, and open world PvE? Well then kitten, you've come to the right place!

Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] is an SoR original guild that's been here since beta, and we're looking to bring in some new faces to join us in PvE content, some sPvP, as well as the occasional WvW! If you think you might be interested in joining us, please take a look at the following pages to learn more about who we are and what we're about as well as our upcoming guild/recruitment event, Storm the Silverwastes!

Storm the Silverwastes promo! - Head to the website for more details!
'About' section of our website - Learn how we got started and a little bit about who we are.
Our subreddit - Basically our Guild forum. Feel free to take a look around and especially check out our "Start Here" sticky post, and our 2013 Retrospective video (linked at the top).

We also have a weekly Raffle where you have the chance to win some free gold every week, just by contributing (1 measly gold) to the raffle pot! Details are on the subreddit and website.

Like guild related events? So do we! Take a look at the gallery page of our website for some shots of our past events!
If you like what you see, fill out our recruitment form and become a Ghostbuster today! We're mostly into PvE, which means Dungeons/Fractals, open world content like Silverwastes, map completion events (often with prizes!), and leveling. If you're interested in PvP and WvW, fear not, we do partake in both as well. Hope to see you in game!

- Charlie [ECTO]
     Who you gonna call? 

- Charlie -
Guild Leader of Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] - an original SoR Guild - www.ectoguild.com
Current 80s - Arms Murphy (W)| Pumpsandabump (G)| Nicolas Rayge (R)| Karysta Raine (M)| Eiryn Blak (El)| Alexa Stoutcheste (T)| Billy The Kit (En)| Niteris (N)

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 06/25/2015 at 08:12 PM

GL with your recruitment, Charlie. I doubt there are too many guildless players on this forum. And also, it's not used by that many ppl(for such a frackin amazing website tbh). 

Ive played with quite a few of you guys until a couple months ago. I'm glad to see the "other* ECTO is still on SoR. I hope to see you guys grow more and see you in WvW in force! I'd thought y'all left. Cool.

BTW, your Engi's name is brilliant! 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander souldonkey.9534
   Member of Ascalonian Ghostbusters

Replied On: 06/26/2015 at 08:31 AM

Yeah, I figured it was a long shot. Just wanted to post wherever I could and see what kind of interest I could drum up. And yeah, we're not planning on ever leaving SoR, this servers to awesome for us to consider any other. We haven't been in WvW much recently, just been doing a lot of PvE stuff. I'm sure you'll see us back out on the battlefield, though. Some of us have actually already been talking about getting back into it. And haha thanks, I was pretty proud of that name when I came up with it. : p

- Charlie -
Guild Leader of Ascalonian Ghostbusters [ECTO] - an original SoR Guild - www.ectoguild.com
Current 80s - Arms Murphy (W)| Pumpsandabump (G)| Nicolas Rayge (R)| Karysta Raine (M)| Eiryn Blak (El)| Alexa Stoutcheste (T)| Billy The Kit (En)| Niteris (N)

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved