London
Apr. 19, 2024
8:01 PM BST

Having fun with [WF]

By:

zorifour.2173
   Member of WarFreak

Posted On: 02/13/2015 at 03:58 PM

Hi guys is Zoyi again :D i made a elementalist and this is the first time i play with it, with runes and build.

I was testing also the heals, if it heal more than my guardian, i felt it does heals more than my guardian but the problem is the little circles and the people moving everywhere so fast. So the guardian wins on that one with aoe heals. Now some people do see white circles like water fields and they step away... maybe some people think is the enemys attack. So yeah this is my first insight. Happy Friday!

Watch in HD!

» Edited on: 2015-02-13 15:59:08

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/13/2015 at 06:43 PM

For first time, you did well. Once the muscle memory kicks in I bet you'll have a better flow and be burning down enemies like a champ. I'm still getting used to being a more reactive fighter on my new Engi, as opposed to jumping on someone fast like on my thief.  Like you mentioned about ppl seeming to avoid your fields, are you calling them out before dropping? But if you're not in TS, I  wouldn't type it myself. I'm a great multi-tasker, but not that good. Playing an ele can be tedious as it is I bet(only played on till 20ish).  

Loved that last fight. I was following Vanka. Saw you guys coming in from behind. Classic double envelopment. Fun stuff. It was pretty dumb of them to come back from the cave and take us on open field. BP and SF both had some great players and numbers last night. Made it much more fun. Gl HF, post more vids. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

zorifour.2173
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 02/14/2015 at 05:20 AM

Im on teamspeak but i never talk, too shy for that xD

I dont know the ele because i lvled it with books xD

Vanka, yeah when we see a GSCH commander we try to follow ^_^

Ill try to make more videos, thank you so much for taking your time and review it :D

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved