London
Mar. 28, 2024
4:27 PM GMT

The Walking Dead

By:

Commander xjoh.1396
   Member of Wolves of Oros

Posted On: 11/05/2012 at 10:32 AM

Anyone here watch this brilliant TV series?

Havaldan

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 11/05/2012 at 01:38 PM

Haven't started watching it yet but I know a lot of our members are hooked. I'm still working my way through Strike Back, Hawaii Five-O (Season 2), Game of Thrones Season 2, Misfits season 4, and Homeland. LOL Walking Dead is going to consume my TV soon enough lol.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander elthurien.8356
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 11/05/2012 at 09:46 PM

I'm completely hooked on the Walking Dead. Special effects are better than any Z movie so far and it's an ongoing series what's not to love?

By:

Commander xjoh.1396
   Member of Wolves of Oros

Replied On: 11/06/2012 at 09:59 AM

You will not be disappointed Fog lol, its crazy good!

Elthurien: So very true, I hear they are wanting to make it for the next 20 years. Its a dream I'm sure, but with the writer on like issue 100+ or something.. I could see it happen if the demand is still high and the passion is still present. Think it could last that long?

Havaldan

By:

Virole.2586

Replied On: 12/09/2012 at 06:41 AM

I'm starting to fall out of love with it in the 3rd season. 1st season was great and the 2nd was pretty good. The 3rd season even though its using story from the comics, it's drama is starting to feel forced. I was talking to my wife about it and I think its because even in the apocalypse the crazy chaos can on last so long, eventually some stability and normalness will return. I think that's why they skipped 10 months from season 2 to season 3 even though the group was only a few miles from the start of season 3. I hope it keeps going strong, it is the only tv series I watch other than Dexter and its my wife and I's hour together on the couch each week.

By:

Sly Berditzmen.1596
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/10/2012 at 04:50 PM

One of only a few TV programs that can actually tear me away from GW2! Love it.

Twig [GSCH]

By:

Amy.6427

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 08:17 AM

LOVE THIS SHOW!
The story line in this show will keep you wanting to watch more more more! I love the characters, drama and the concept of Zombies! All the characters will make you laugh, cry ( Trust me I have cried in to many parts ) and hate them in certain points! Season 1 & 2 I just love to death and on watching season 3!

Watching all the zombie movies out there, I could watch this TV show over and over again. I am in love and if I could marry the TV show I would! :3 ha ha ha.

If you are a Zombie Fanatic like I am; This is your thang!

Amanda Lockheart
Officer of [MiNi]
Level 80
Thief

» Edited on: 2013-01-29 08:18:25

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 01/29/2013 at 08:57 AM

This show must be good. I had a guy ditch our double header this week "because it conflicted with the walking dead premier". Lol

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved