Mar. 29, 2024
4:47 AM GMT

Sanctum of Rall Facebook Group Opened

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 11/18/2012 at 11:52 AM

Greetings Everyone,

So, I'm not to happy about the way the "Fan Page" burries you all in that tiny box to the side so I've formed up a Sanctum of Rall Group so we can have a bit more of an interactive community on Facebook. Feel free to join it and invite your guildies. 

http://www.facebook.com/groups/sanctumofrall/

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Izzy.7624

Replied On: 11/19/2012 at 04:13 AM

Looking good Fog. ;)

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 02/27/2014 at 10:26 AM

Just joined it myself.  Thanks.

I would also like to suggest or advise that maybe we purge some of the old posts.  I hate censoring things to the community and usually do not think it is needed, but with all the chatter and posts there about guilds leaving it may not be good to allow them to be the most responded to posts.  Obviously news is news and should not be prevented but maybe restricted slightly just through moderation?

Just an idea

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 02/27/2014 at 10:32 AM

Right now I think it's good that we get this stuff off our chest. If we are to rebuild we need to push that animosity and hurt out so that we can begin again new and without anger. In time those posts can fade away but right now I feel it's important that people have a way to let out their feelings. If at the open house we decide otherwise then i'm game for that to. It's not my decision it's our decision. 

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved