Apr. 18, 2024
8:49 PM BST

Odd Spawn 24 hour Teq-a-thon

By:

Commander Soren.9316
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 04/07/2014 at 11:24 AM

What: Odd Spawn Teq-a-thon, A Guild Wars 2 Community Event Hosted by TTS

What time: 10pm PDT Friday April 11 – 10pm PDT Saturday April 12, Every spawn except the “Prime time”

What Server: Kaineng, main and as many overflows as needed.

Why: ANet is changing “Mega boss” spawn times so they are only during “Prime time” This means that those who can not fight their favorite bosses at the set times are left out in the cold! They do allow guilds to spawn Teq using merits but they have to spend over 700g and 2 months of work and who knows how many merits just to set things up so they can spawn when they want.

This sadly leaves a good majority of those who are guildless or in small guilds or guilds without the current unlocks set up to chose between things like work/school or sleep and doing the content we love.

TTS wants to show ANet that there are people out there who LOVE their content and want to play it and we invite everyone in GW2 to come with us. We are going to spend a whole day helping ANYONE to kill Teq on these off hours to show ANet how much we love it and how much we want to SAVE OUR SPAWNS!

TTS Twitch will be there with live coverage of the event, this will be the start of our Twitch stream as well so there is going to me more ways then ever to interact with TTS.
You can check it out at http://www.twitch.tv/ttsgamers Favorite it before hand to get in on all the action, there will be steam codes given away during the broadcast.

Check out TTSGamers.com for up to date info in case things change.

Hey there Rallians! Putting this out there for any of you that run during non-prime hours and have done the 10pm Teq runs during the late hours since the Teq revamp. I'm pretty much fighting the good fight with/for my fellow late NA/early OCE/EU players and would love for you to all come out! Even if you don't necessarliy agree with the idea come out anyway get some loot and Teq kills and if you're willing or want to take a shot at leading a run by all means :)

We will be gathering on Kaineng in Sparkfly and running Teq non-stop for 24 hours and will pop as many overflows as necessary to have everyone participate.

Hope to see some of you out there!

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up here, in TS, in RC or anywhere else you can find me.

~Soren

» Edited on: 2014-04-07 11:26:11

---------------------------------------
LGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander sscripko.5387
   Member of Archangels Haven

Replied On: 04/07/2014 at 03:52 PM

Are you going to go true double trouble and bounce between teq & karka queen?  

I'll try and be there for at least a few hours!

------

Archangels Haven [HALO] - WvW Command Team. Purchaser of the Golems. TS Administrator.

By:

Commander Kitty.6219

Replied On: 04/07/2014 at 07:19 PM

TT 3 TT Why does it have to be on a Saturday? The only day I cannot play too long because of reasons! TT 3 TT

Fate hates me, fate hates me so hard! >_<

By:

Commander Soren.9316

Replied On: 04/07/2014 at 11:30 PM

Ah even if you come out for a run or two it will still be fun!

---------------------------------------
LGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Kitty.6219

Replied On: 04/08/2014 at 10:55 AM

Will do! I'll try to wake up early on saturday and run with the morning crew. I want that Sunbringer title so bad! >:3

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved