Mar. 29, 2024
11:43 AM GMT

Introducing [SORC] Social Hour & WvW

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 11/19/2014 at 03:18 PM

Greetings Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce to you all a new concept that I will be trying to run over the next few weeks into the new year. For the past year many of you have come to enjoy our Missions & WvW night. We currently run one for the Oceanic group (Sat 11PM Pacific) and one for our US group (Thu 5PM Pacific). This month we've added a 3rd event to the lineup and we wanted to incorporate something fun and fresh to the mix.

We began by testing the waters with a dragon hunt over the past 2 weeks and being dragons are scheduled now it's very repetitive and predictable. So instead of just focusing on the epic boss creatures throughout the land we've decided to make this event a bit more open from week to week. Additionally we want to move this event to a timeframe when more players from Sanctum of Rall can join in the fun.

Introducing Social Hour on Sanctum of Rall

Starting on Saturday, December 6th from 9:30-12:30PM Pacific, the Gaiscioch Family [GSCH] will be hosting Sanctum of Rall Social Hour & WvW. This event will span 3 hours, the first of which is Social Hour, a time when we as a community can get together, chat about our adventures, and go on hunts together. Immediately after we will launch into an all out war in WvW. Festivities will be held on Teamspeak and range from Living Story Events, Dragon Hunts, to the Temples or Orr.

It's my hopes by including a small low stress event into our community we can help foster tighter bonds between our realm mates and share some enjoyable memories together.

When: Saturday's @ 9:30AM - 12:30PM (Starting in December, 2014)
Where: Form up in Sanctum of Rall Borderlands for Refreshments & Morale boosting banners.
What: Social Hour can include Living Story Events, Dragon Hunting, or Temples of Orr.
Who: All Are Welcome

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 11/20/2014 at 08:58 PM

Euro Timezone?

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 11/20/2014 at 09:09 PM

Euro primetime.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 11/21/2014 at 07:48 AM

This sounds like a ton of fun. I'll see about getting some of my guild mates to participate in this as well. Some times the 3 hour difference between East and West coast is a problem as many of the hard core players in NICE are actually east coasters. We do have a few European players and some west coasters so hopefully this might get a few friendships and introductions started on the server.

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 11/22/2014 at 05:06 AM

I think I got myself mixed up was Nov. 23's event 12 am or 9:30 am?

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 11/22/2014 at 07:34 AM

It moves to 9:30 am in december.

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 11/22/2014 at 10:08 AM

Oh ok thanks, sad I missed it, I heard SoR really ripped up :) when I logged in a lot of stuff were still red and AR was ticking like 10 ppt.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved