4:21 PM EDT
London
Apr. 19, 2024
9:21 PM BST

Sanctum of Rall Roleplayer Base

By:

IronFox.4269

Posted On: 06/07/2015 at 04:45 AM

So I've seen a good amount of guilds listing roleplay, but I'd like to get to know the more active roleplayers on the site. Before this I did roleplay on FFXIV as well as a little bit on WoW. My guildleader and I both want to get into hosting roleplay events with our guild so getting connected is a good first step as we sort out our site for are guild.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 06/07/2015 at 09:51 AM

I'm not sure what guilds these are but there always seems to be a large base of Role Players in Divinity's Reach and the Black Citadel sometimes when I jump to those two places to unload and sell things off. I don't know if they are even SOR guilds but contacting them could be a start to connecting with more players for role playing as well. I would say they are there on the weekends more then 75% of the time. 

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved