London
Apr. 19, 2024
9:41 AM BST

Lets RALLy Behind Vivian

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 03/23/2015 at 03:15 PM

Vivian From OMEN needs our assistance. Lets show why Sanctum of Rall is better than the rest. We have heart!

Help Vivian at: http://www.gofundme.com/pnh44k

I have been struggling for about five years with an illness called Cushing's Syndrome (testing for Cushing's disease). While many of the symptoms don't affect me, one very devastating condition does. 

Typically, insurance would cover the majority of the treatment necessary, but since I am not eligible for Obamacare in the US the cost falls on my shoulders. Disability does not consider Cushing's a hindrance despite the constant pain I am in. As a result, I am unable to maintain my treatments with the small income of a baker and freelance artist. There are times where two meals a day is a blessing because I can not afford it.

Below is just an example of how much it costs just for the testing I needed.

Now I am facing the need for treatment yet again to stop what could be a life threatening situation. I am not asking help to pay bills or put food on my table. I am simply asking for assistance to receive the medical care I need.

It's really difficult for me to reach out for help, but after much encouragement I am able to write to everyone on Sanctum of Rall.

Even a dollar would help put me on the right track.

Thank you for your time.

Vivian

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 03/25/2015 at 09:03 AM

Bumping for Vivian :)

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506

Replied On: 03/30/2015 at 10:51 AM

bumping

Benjamin Foghladha

By:

Commander cythrawl.6071
   Member of Kungfu Murderball Express

Replied On: 03/30/2015 at 04:45 PM

love for Vivian!

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 04/05/2015 at 01:39 PM

bump for almost there

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved