The Paladines [PROT] working on getting Bounty Training and Other Things Built Up
Moscow
Apr. 24, 2024
8:11 PM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 25, 2024
3:11 AM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 25, 2024
5:11 AM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 24, 2024
10:11 AM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 24, 2024
12:11 PM CDT
New York
Apr. 24, 2024
1:11 PM EDT
London
Apr. 24, 2024
6:11 PM BST

The Paladines [PROT] working on getting Bounty Training and Other Things Built Up

By:

Commander Dark Sorcerer.6420
   Member of The Paladines

Posted On: 09/10/2014 at 10:34 AM

I am Dark Sorcerer, GL of The Paladines.   We are asking for assistance from the guilds to help us get Guild Bounty Training and other Bounty things done for our guild.  We have members from all over the world so usually do not have enough people yet to do this.   If anyone can help us out,  this would be greatly appreciated.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 09/10/2014 at 11:30 AM

A few things:

• Where are you now in the build process? Do you have Guild Bounties unlocked, or just Bounty Training?

• How much influence do you have available?

• What tier upgrades are you at?

There's a LONG process for unlocking everything and you need massive amounts of influence. If you're not already at Art of War 5 and Economy 6, you're a little premature on asking for help.

Best way to get influence is to stop using it on things and start running pairs of players in WvW or EOTM. It'll take lots of time.

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

By:

Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/10/2014 at 09:19 PM

We are doing Guild Bounty Training right now first.   We are working on researching Level 6 right now.  We are only asking for help atm on Guild Bountry Training that is it.  We will get the other things very soon to be build since now all Worlds count in my guild for influence :)

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 09/11/2014 at 05:13 AM

Okay. I ask because Bounty Training only provides influence. If you have plenty of influence, you don't really need to do the Bounty Training missions. What you need to do are the regular Bounties - Tier 1 to begin with - to build up merits for Guild Treks.

Treks will be the easiest way for your guild to build merits week by week to unlock the other mission types. You can easily complete Tier 3 Treks with 3-4 people.

Anyway, if you give a set time of the week, I bet you'll get some people who will come help. You just need a day and time.

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 09/11/2014 at 07:30 PM

So what you need are participants? Maybe you can schedule it on the SoR website calendar so its easy to see.

By:

Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/16/2014 at 09:05 PM

OK, I am looking for people that can help us out in case we do not have numbers for Guild Bounty Training.   How people can a guild or guilds spare to help us out The Paladines [PROT].     Once, I figure this out, I can tell you when we are doing the event.   I have a lot of guildies that want to do this.  If we do not have enough people from my guild, we can certainly use a bunch from Sanctum.   If you can help with this event, greatly appreciated! <GriN>

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 09/16/2014 at 09:33 PM

You only need a few.  FIRE did Guild Bounties last night with maybe 6 people.  8-10 would have been better, but we managed.

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/17/2014 at 10:58 AM

Can you help us, Xivor of any of the guilds?  We are looking to do one Friday night.  I will give you the details once I get more information on it.  We need right now to do at least one for Guild Bounty Training.   Thanks for your help! <GriN>

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 09/17/2014 at 11:08 AM

Friday night is WvW reset night for week two of the tournament. FIRE will be riding for 5 hours straight, wi5h me commanding. I doubt you will get anyone willing to help on Friday. Another day like Mondays would be a much better day to get assistance, not reset night. 

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/17/2014 at 08:14 PM

Can we get people on the weekends for help on Guild Bounty Training?

By:

Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 09/25/2014 at 09:46 PM

OK Guild Bounties are open however still not seeing enough in my guild to do it.    First question I have.   How many 80 level guild members need to do Guild Bounty Training and how many 80 level players need to do each of the Guild Bounties?   Once these questions are answers, can anyone help us get these bounties done so we can merits fasters?

By:

Member of The Paladines

Replied On: 11/09/2014 at 12:52 PM

Well, I did schedule Bounty Training.   Afraid SOR did not support or help when asked kind of disheartening on making progress on Bounties in my guild.   I guess I will have to wait until I get enough people in my guild to do what I need to get done! ):

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 11/09/2014 at 01:42 PM

HI guys wohooo, hi darky, bounties r hard lol i do recommend training with this webpage open on browser 

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/27/gw2-guild-bounty-guide/

As once u click on bounty u get u can c trail that npc takes :D

Then we should try and spread thru the maps as we did yesterday, to more coverage of routes equals faster finding of the bounty :D

Regretfullyyesterday no one had seen the bounties we we looking for :(

Nonetheless we had much fun lol xD

Poke me anytime for help :D

-Greenstone [WF]

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved