Mar. 29, 2024
12:09 AM GMT

Rally the Troops: Voices Needed!

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 11/14/2014 at 10:27 AM

Hey Everyone,

If you could do me a favor and post a few words on the following post to rally support in removing the Level 18 Requirement for new players to experience WvW that would help us tremendously. Many of our new family who recently bought the game are unable to experience WvW at the moment because their not Level 18 yet. This post is trying to reverse that choice. I need voices... lots of voices!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/wuv/wuv/Feedback-New-Accounts-Can-t-WvW-Till-18

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander timmyf.1490
   Member of Super Mega Happy Fun Time

Replied On: 11/14/2014 at 01:08 PM

Hi Fog.

You can enter WvW before 18, as I believe posters on the thread have mentioned, you just need to walk yourself to the portals in Lion's Arch. Can confirm as I purchased a second account recently and joined WvW on my level 2.

---
Karaoke (Loki | Oaky | Pokey | Smokey | Croaky | Cloaky | Soaky | Gnocchi)
Guild Leader - Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA] - supermegahappyfuntime.com

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved