Posted On: 01/24/2015 at 10:37 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 01/24/2015 at 02:07 PM

Here's for a new race(s) and profession(s). I want an unarmed profession of some sort. And why theyre at it why not revamping of wvw...we can only hope. There are so many cool ideas out there, we'll see how good anet is listening. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 01/24/2015 at 04:41 PM

From what I've heard the new profession is the Revenant which is sort of like the spirit summoning ritualist from GW1 only in heavy armor.  Then the original professions will get new mechanics such as rangers will be able to change into druids.  

Personally Imma stock up on some mats for legendaries as it seems that there will be quests to be able to get precursors and new weapon options for everyone (i.e. Necromancers will be allowed to use greatswords).

Can someone with first hand info please  give us some details for a solid grasp on whats coming? :) 

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 01/24/2015 at 05:03 PM

My copy paste isn't working on my phone ATM, but you can read whats been announced on the Heart of Thorns wiki. I read of a new wvw borderland, new PvP mode, what you said above Jeff, and quite a few nice things. I've only been playing gw for like 5 months, so this is a nice treat. I feel for u ppl who've been playing since launch and been waiting  for something like this for almost 2 yrs. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 01/25/2015 at 07:41 AM

The new borderland is confusing.  they said there will be 3 new themed maps in rotation.  does that mean we play on 3 copies of the same map for a week or as we rotate colors and each will have a different theme?

Stronghold looks like Alterac Valley 2.0 or maybe some gw1 plays can tell us more about what it was in the past?

Engi get hammer and flying turrets! 

By:

Commander sscripko.5387
   Member of Archangels Haven

Replied On: 01/25/2015 at 08:13 AM

My ranger will proudly wield a lootstick for the rest of time!

------

Archangels Haven [HALO] - WvW Command Team. Purchaser of the Golems. TS Administrator.

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 01/26/2015 at 06:02 AM

Leveled my Engie just in time too..

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 01/26/2015 at 10:17 AM

Very excited at what was revealed and can't wait to see what we get in a few more weeks. Anet has always been good at revealing just enough and getting fans hyped up. Their marketing has also been very frugal.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved