Apr. 27, 2024
4:33 AM BST

Guild Commander Training

By:

Commander Jaqs.4519
   Member of Prime Defense

Posted On: 05/24/2013 at 05:43 PM

Greetings SoR!

As spoken in the meeting, I am a small guild commander, and not overly well known to the population as a few of you other commanders have experienced. I however, have had the absolute privilege of being allowed on occasion to be allowed to run as a melee commander with Tempest Wolves [TW]. This experience has not only gotten my name out there a little better, but it has done worlds of good to teach and help me as a commander to learn, increasing my skills.

That of course has given me the following idea for commander training. One or two nights a week, one of the larger guilds host a commander be it a new, old, or small guild commander to aid in training them. I have had several guilds both large and small show surprising interest in this idea! So I am first putting this post up to get the idea out there to the general public, and to ask open up a sign up so I can put together a better list!

If you are a large guild, please sign up with your guilds name, and the night and time a week you’d be willing to host a commander.

If you are a smaller guild or new commander please sign up with your guild wars character’s name, night and time you are available.

Thank you all for your support, and I look forward to many fights and training with all of you!

Nyx Syke

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Indo.8629
   Member of Tempest Wolves

Replied On: 05/24/2013 at 05:44 PM

You can put Tempest Wolves down for Wednesday and Thursday.

By:

Commander Kyla.8524
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 05/24/2013 at 08:49 PM

My character name is Kaii Rose, a new commander from GSCH. I mostly command for PVE events but would like to learn how to command in WvW and get to know some of the other commanders on the field. I am available from 2-4 pST every day and 6pm and later on monday/wednesday. I also have teamspeak ready to go when I need to hop on.

» Edited on: 2013-05-24 20:51:29

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 01/15/2014 at 08:18 PM

Fairly new Commander here in WvW, having spent most of my "commanding" in leading PvE events.  I have learned a lot thus far, but I know that there are worlds of info that I could still learn.  My BEST times to get on would be prime-time Friday/Saturday and Saturday afternoons. If other Commanders are still offering Commander training, I would definitely be interested in learning more.

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved