Posted On: 03/18/2014 at 10:13 AM
So with today's reset of the WvW world rank points, I thought it would be useful to have some tips on how to apply them. Since I'm an altoholic, I'm planning on holding off applying my rank points on most of my characters, in case Anet decides to implement account-bound rank points.
So with that in mind, here is what my plan is for Thora (rank 51), a guardian who primarily runs with havoc & large groups.
1) Build Mastery - 1 level (1pt) - build faster
2) Repair Mastery - 1 level (1 pt) - repair faster
3) Supply Mastery - 4 levels (10pts) - speed & possibly recovery
4) Arrow Cart Mastery - 1 level (5 pts) - shoot farther
5) Catapult Mastery - 1 level (5 pts) damage to walls increased by 20%
6) Trebuchet Mastery - 2 levels (15 pts) increase damage and cows drain supply
7) Flame Ram Mastery - 2 levels (15 pts) iron hide and structural vulnerability
Any suggestions for changes to the above and suggestions as how to spend future rank points?
Part 2 - Since we are on the subject- what about suggestions for other focuses (i.e. roamers) or other armor classes?