London
Mar. 29, 2024
8:02 AM GMT

4/4-4/11 WvW Review

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Posted On: 04/11/2014 at 12:40 PM

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a shoutout to SoR and its community for its showing and support this past week on the battlefield.  Though we still placed 3rd, we have been steadily improving in our WvW showing each week, both in number, and in performance. Several days this week, we have had queues on SoR BL and EB, and our PPT has steadily stayed above 200 or near 200 at most non-OCX/SEA time period.

Personally, I have commanded a lot this week, and I am proud of the people I have had the opportunity to run with. More people have participated in comms and our coordination has steadily improved.  I commanded for 12 hours on Sunday and 3-4 hours a night for a couple other evenings this week, and we have had many instances where I had to call for assistance from other commanders on other maps or nt in WvW at all.  The commanders that I have worked with this week have all worked well together with me.  Special shout out to Commanders Aingeal and Kooz from GSCH and Keadlaw and Impette from shdw for their support in times I was commanding.

Our score is showing a significant improvement.  I predicted that we would hit 135k in score to Aingeal several days ago, and he didn't believe me.  We exceeded that milestone that I was hoping we would make. Additionally, we have had some EPIC fights this week, with solid commanding, good tactics, and awesome coordination amongst the guild groups and even the PUGS. Additionally, we have heled waypoints in Bay and our Garrison for multiple days this week. Those that paid for upgrades, your contribution has not gone unnoticed!

All in all, props to everyone for all your hard work this week! As one of your commanders, I am proud to call SoR home, proud of our growing progress, and proud of all of you! Thank you!

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Macondo.4827
   Member of Ethereal Guardians

Replied On: 04/11/2014 at 01:36 PM

Personally would like to Welcome EG to WvsW. 

Ans say THNX for the help, EG have joined wvsw when we more need it.

Specially thnx to EG commanders.

Keep the hard work.

"To Conquer or DIE"

» Edited on: 2014-04-11 13:37:33

Commander Sihuca
[EG]Ethereal Guardians | An Original SOR Guild | Amazing Community | Dungeons & Fractals w/Teaching, World Events, Missions, PVP, DAILY TEQ, WVW/EOTM | TS3 | 24/7 Buffs | Lotto | PM me.

By:

Xavier Eledhwen.6901
   Member of Every Victor's Immortality Lair

Replied On: 04/11/2014 at 01:52 PM

Xivor, I would like to say that I followed you this week several times, and I was very impressed with your commanding and in my opinion You are a Great Commander. Let me guess - Staff sergeant?

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 04/11/2014 at 01:59 PM

Haha, Sergeant, but going to the board in the near future to go for my Staff Sergeant.  I have been in a Staff Sergeant position for 2 years now, managing teams and developing soldiers.  Ready for that next level.  Its that obvious?

Thanks for joining me!  As long as I don't lead you all off a cliff att NW tower, we will have a lot of fun!

By:

Xavier Eledhwen.6901
   Member of Every Victor's Immortality Lair

Replied On: 04/11/2014 at 02:10 PM

I came from a military family, I made to E-7 before my asthma got to bad and ended up getting me a discharged. My oldest Brother made it to Sergeant Major and was the Southwest Adviser before he retired, and Dad was a WWII. So ya I know a good sergeant when I here one :)

By:

Commander xivor.8754

Replied On: 04/11/2014 at 02:13 PM

Awesome! Always stoked to meet a fellow brother in arms, either past or present.  Thank you for the years you put in!   

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved