dhuums Legionaries, Looking to come Back to SoR.
Moscow
Apr. 20, 2024
3:38 AM MSK
Sydney
Apr. 20, 2024
10:38 AM AEST
Hobbiton
Apr. 20, 2024
12:38 PM NZST
Seattle
Apr. 19, 2024
5:38 PM PDT
Chicago
Apr. 19, 2024
7:38 PM CDT
New York
Apr. 19, 2024
8:38 PM EDT
London
Apr. 20, 2024
1:38 AM BST

dhuums Legionaries, Looking to come Back to SoR.

By:

playing wit okimy.5179

Posted On: 07/21/2014 at 05:16 PM

this guild was ffounded at the begining of gw1. we have been all over the game, but nothing is like the SoR community. SoS being the worst. we are short on Gold for the transfers, but some members can go ASAP. we are looking for a stable community to go to, we are a major skilled wvw guild, but after the transfer(if we do) will need more members, prolly gona have about 10-15 if that, i was on SoR for the majority of my gameplay, even though its dead, im willing to go back to help the server i love. 

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander lancetungcul.2607

Replied On: 07/21/2014 at 05:33 PM

Well Well ... Welcome home mate! Let's wait for the war council to see this msg. Have FUN :)

[Ph/PF/RA]Slytherin
Noob lone commander looking for On-the-job trainings

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 07/21/2014 at 05:34 PM

Hello there!  First off, let me welcome you back to our site here and ease your mind:  SoR is NOT dead!  We have fallen, yes, but our community is revitalized and we are actually winning matchups down here in t7.  I anticipate a rise to t6 in the near future, which shows there is still life here.  We have organized a bit and developed a War Council to assist with strategy, meeting management, and other admin things.

I will be messaging you in the very near future.  I hope we can have a good chat and see what we can do to help!

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Commander Jordan.1960

Replied On: 07/21/2014 at 05:37 PM

I did inform someone on the war council so someone should be responding shortly :)

And Lancetungcul, we have a group of FIRE and MEGA doing an event on Thursday for training up new commanders, starting up for the first time this week. The even should be posted on the front page for events with details on time.

By:

Commander TheGrimm.5624
   Member of The Murder Junkiesx

Replied On: 07/21/2014 at 08:01 PM

Don't worry about numbers, all size guilds are welcome. SoR has proven that a few can achieve a lot. Good hunting!

Envy the Madman his musings when Death comes to make Fools of us all.

The Murder Junkies
GW1/PoTBS/WAR/GW2/CU

By:

playing wit okimy.5179

Replied On: 07/22/2014 at 10:37 AM

thanks for the welcoming guys! i love SoR for that! and the near future of use comming back to SoR, having t1 commandes, etc, return we specialize in outnumbered fights, but if there is a time other than tomorow where wee can talk, (me/officers) to you guys in you ts so we can talk, not type (some keys are broken lol gg) i'd apreciate that also my ING is playing wit okimy, my main, if you want to message me fill free to again its a guestimate on the numbers we could bring since we are in a t2 server, some ppl might not leave.

By:

playing wit okimy.5179

Replied On: 07/22/2014 at 10:44 AM

at best, the best time for us to xfer is before the season 3 starts. our guild was srewed over 1400g from SoS, and other sources, so we are very short on money/time to get it

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 07/22/2014 at 03:36 PM

We will have to discuss this.  SoR is very strict on NOT buying guilds, however, there may be something we can do to assist in offsetting some of the costs.  We do not have an established War Chest as of yet, although this is actually something we are currently in the process of establishing. The War Chest will be used to possibly give GIFTS to guilds that make the decision to transfer over to offset some costs, in addition to helping new commanders coming over with their supply of seige. I would like to talk to you further about this, possibly with a few of the other War Council members.  I hope to catch you soon!

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved