12:35 PM EDT
London
Apr. 16, 2024
5:35 PM BST

Rainbow Golem Rush!

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Posted On: 11/23/2014 at 05:24 AM

For those who say T8 can not be fun, I would challenge that thought.  Where else can you do this?

AR was not pleased and it wasn't much later that they brought in all of there forces to assault our parade.  Great laughs, good fun for all involved. Golems supplied by myself, dyes where purchased by each driver from Sparkfly merchants except the Black and Transparent ones.  Transparent was from eating a Strawberry Ghost, and Black was from the Poly Dye I run that came from Halloween.

I would have loved to have seen the looks on there faces or been in there chat when they encountered us.

Thanks to my [EVIL] members who put up with me like champs to construct all the golems, and thanks to the additional aid from [STAR].  Also thanks to the other commander(name in video) that ran havoc and kept tapping there Garri and Bay to keep them off of us for a while.  

When you can't beat them with skill, beat them with Golems... 

Bigger view to watch

» Edited on: 2014-11-23 05:30:12

» Edited on: 2014-11-23 05:31:46

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander GmaFoghladha.1853
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 11/23/2014 at 06:41 AM

Man - sorry I missed this one.  That would have been real fun.

Esther Foghladha

By:

meanddubby.3471

Replied On: 11/23/2014 at 09:00 AM

That was AWESOME! 

By:

Replied On: 11/23/2014 at 03:40 PM

Should have been in the voice chat with the group... It surprised me we even made it out of spawn with all the laughing. :)  Only two of us in the group can say we have much of any WvW experience, but the PvEr's had a blast and where already suggesting new crazy ideas to me.  I will be in Hawaii this next weekend so I wont be in game much from down there.  When I get back I hope to keep adding new crazy vids and if we can come up with a lot of ideas we will start to throw them up on the website before we do them and drag out more people and guilds.  Imagine 20 multi colored golems or an all Ranger party, all mesmer party?  Stay tuned.    

By:

Commander SylverMeadow.1457
   Member of Devilz Prayer

Replied On: 11/23/2014 at 09:54 PM

Very nice.  Looked like a ton of fun.  Wish I had gotten to witness the lovely parade first hand.

By:

Replied On: 11/24/2014 at 03:31 AM

A little about the potions being used, they are the Hylek potions from the "heart" merchants in Sparkfly.  You can get Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange.  Transparent ones are Strawberry Ghost cookies.  Black is only available as far as I know from the Poly item(600+Gold currently).    I wont be available this weekend, but the thought I have for my next run the Saturday after I get back is to have my entire 5-12 man force run the Strawberry Ghosts, and it might be an interesting idea to have the entire SORC zerg run the ghosts or maybe all one bright color while live streaming at one of there next Saturday events?  Word on the ghosts, they are buggy, the hylek potions are not buggy.  They each last 5 minutes so to keep the color going you will need a few dozen at about 91 karma each for potions and about 3 copper for each Strawberry Ghost.  Having everyone change there color to the lightest color they have in there dyes will make everything vibrant, Celestial is the best, but just plain white or a frosting color is good enough, unless you are in a golem, then it does not matter your armor color.

Just trying to add some humor and special feel to everything I am involved in for a while.  Anyone else on the forums have some interesting ideas feel free to throw them out there, the more off the wall and weird, but yet entertaining is what I am aiming for.  There might be something out there I have not thought up and it might drag some new people out. :) 

By:

Commander Aoibheann.7348

Replied On: 11/24/2014 at 06:52 AM

That does look like a lot of fun, I will have to find the potions for next weeks fun in the Borderlands. Thanks for Sharing!

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved