London
Apr. 18, 2024
11:38 PM BST

Friday 26 - Jan 2 WvW Discussion!

By:

Commander kingxcon.5607
   Member of WarFreak

Posted On: 12/28/2014 at 03:06 PM

Is been a nice effort as a whole server (SOR) stepping up this week. We been putting so much effort and i hope we continue and maintain this greatness till reset. If we win this week, this will be our 1st win in T8. It will be a little gift for those who are WvW hardcore players.  As my crew, we been putting effort this week as our little help for our server. I have seen everyone working together as a team and making reputation to kaineng that we are strong this week and i hope we continue doing.

Anyway, As we defending Sanctum or Rall boarderland today for nonstop wave after wave of kaineng. They are soo desperate that they have to log in to their other account and waste our supply. Screenshot Attached of the Person who is doing it. We have couple of spy aswell that they tell Kaineng where to attack and whats our movements but i wont mention the name's. Its just funny that even in T8 they are doing this kittens. Also i have to make sure i posted it here so they can see how shietty they are. This is coming only from me myself Kingxcon[WF].

Please check this name "LEILA KALOMI[LotE]" from LEGACY OF THE EXILE. Who make alot of siege weapon's in bay and garrison just to drain our supply. Then when my Girlfriend saw it, she quickly log off! oh yea, we successfully defend our bay, gari, and hills for hrs of siege from kaining.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/zori4/A%20GW2%20Back%20up/gw079.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/zori4/A%20GW2%20Back%20up/gw080.jpg  

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/zori4/A%20GW2%20Back%20up/gw081.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/zori4/A%20GW2%20Back%20up/gw082.jpg 

» Edited on: 2014-12-28 15:07:33

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/28/2014 at 05:32 PM

In all honesty, our opponents right now have been rather kind to us on the forums even defending us and sending nice emails to us. The people who are flaming us and downplaying our success are those that formerly called SOR home. Look at the death of Sanctum of Rall post. Almost every negative post bashing us came from an ex sor. Kaineng knows that their going to be bumped up to to soon where they will be massacred. They don't want that. US bea ting them would be a blessing.

the person who has the most to gain by griefing us are those that left and can't stand the thought of us succeeding because their not here. That is resentment and it is a vengeful poison that causes people to do dirty things to make themselves feel better. My money is on this culprit used to be one of us.

Just don't be too hasteful in blaming our opponents.  This could be anyone, even one of our own.

» Edited on: 2014-12-28 17:33:29

» Edited on: 2014-12-28 17:34:59

» Edited on: 2014-12-28 17:35:27

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/29/2014 at 09:54 AM

I've had an abnormal amount of the Kai members say some encouraging things lately on forums. Its refreshing. Things are looking up, just ignore the few punks, I'm sure we have a couple who do the same..not that I've notices, but ppl tend to take their angst out on others in games. Sad life I'm guessing

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/30/2014 at 12:48 PM

Keep ya head up!

Keep on fighting we are SoR!!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander Aoibheann.7348
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/30/2014 at 06:55 PM

Win or Lose, I have had a lot of fun fighting this week and Kaineng does make good opponents for us.

The best part for me is that we have so many good people stepping up in WvW for SoR, it feels like a community again.

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 12/30/2014 at 08:35 PM

You guys are doing so great. If we can stay on top through tomorrow they likely will give up for the week. 

Just please don't burn yourself out. Constant pressure beats out short bursts every time. Just do what you can and remember to take breaks and see the other half of your lives too. Those things like spouses and children are important too :)

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander kingxcon.5607
   Member of WarFreak

Replied On: 12/31/2014 at 10:01 AM

We so close. Lets win this week!! I'll be on tonight and tomorrow! Lets get the "W"... even just for this week.! Come on! I wont have my little army tonight, but ill tag up if needed.

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 12/31/2014 at 10:33 AM

Yeah, this has been a great week for us. I've had so much fun.I've noticed a lot more ppl tagging up, I'm sure that keeps ppl logged into wvw. I know its cliché, but we have nowhere to go but up!

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved