London
Mar. 28, 2024
6:20 PM GMT

The last of the border lands October 16th - October 23rd

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Posted On: 10/12/2015 at 02:01 PM

This up coming week will be our last time in Eternal Battle Grounds and the border lands. With HOT coming out our battle grounds will be changing and this coming week will be our last hurrah with them. I'm currently guiding and assisting with some fall hunts here but will have that week and the following week to spend in W vs W.

I'm retired and my hours can pretty much be what I want them to be and I plan on using that week to combat, upgrade, havoc and make our last week there fun. I plan on attending the server meeting on Friday and want to co-ordinate with others who are commanding and plan on being in it for the week. I will try and plan my presence when it is most needed. I can use the community TS but I can't use Ccoms since my connection will only handle so much. Let me know what we can do to co-ordinate our calendar events this Friday. I'd like to see an event after other events in W vs W just to keep our servers momentum going.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Marean Lumia.8601
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 10/12/2015 at 03:36 PM

yes it might be sad but they said it wont be gone for ever.  :) and i still wonder who our last set of opponents will be before HoT ?

» Edited on: 2015-10-12 15:37:51

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 10/12/2015 at 11:30 PM

I'll be out all this week so have fun guys. I'll be in atlanta. If anyone wants to come say hi. We're gonna be at Fado's Irish Pub in Buckhead/Atlanta on Friday the 16th @ 7PM. Bunch of us Gaiscioch will be there. Come say hi! Once I get back I plan on leading some Get To Know The BL editions of my WvW events. Until I feel comfortable people know the terrain I will be calling SOR BL home. Once we get it down we'll start moving to the other BL's. Anyways Grey, I hope you can sneak out occasionally. I love having you on the field with me. 

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander Killeverything.7036
   Member of The Soul Rippers

Replied On: 10/12/2015 at 11:56 PM

I need to do That jumping puzzle before Its gonna or changed

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 10/13/2015 at 03:04 PM

I didn't even think of the jumping puzzle !

Yeah I'm looking forward to the new maps as well but for this last week I plan on giving it a lot more then usual and have saved up guild catas and golems along with other toys so we all get to have some fun this last week. I sneak into GW 2 as often as I can too Fog. Part of what I do is take handicap archers and hunters out so they can enjoy the woods as well. My last hunt here ends this Thursday so I'll see ya all then. It's a very rewarding experience to help those get out who wouldn't be able to do it themselves.

By:

Commander Soren.9316
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 10/15/2015 at 12:59 PM

Check out the hidden kitty room in the border jump puzzle too! Last time you'll ever get to see it and the weird kid :D

---------------------------------------
LGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 10/16/2015 at 08:27 PM

Kill, Romer and I were just talking about doing the puzzles. I've only done OS(I'm sure he's done them all). Im not into JPs, but Id like to do them before they dissapear for who knows how long. If we do them, I'll try to remember to whisper you. We'll bring our Mesmers..,

Also, they did say the Alpine BLs will eventually rotated back in, and isn't EB staying? Man, I REALLY hope so. Isn't there gonna be a fountain in SMC that gives 2 min stealth on a 2 min cool down? Someone mentioned it in pvp last night. 

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved