London
Apr. 20, 2024
12:19 AM BST

The Development of an Oceanic Presence on Sanctum of Rall

By:

Commander xDerived.7826
   Member of The Soul Rippers

Posted On: 01/03/2016 at 08:02 AM

Hello everyone, first of all I'd like to introduce myself. I am xDerived.7826 otherwise known as "Ilidrious". I am very much interested in the potential of a dedicated WvW group for OCE raiding (AEST 7PM-10PM OR PST 1AM-4AM). I have started a new guild to accomplish this, meet Forsaken Honour [FH], I'd like to consider this a semi-hardcore guild, but at the beginning stages we'll worry about numbers first. This is where you guys can help, if you or anyone you also has a vested interest in the prosperity of Sanctum of Rall and is able to make a difference, I believe we have the budding possibility of being one of the great WvW servers SoR once was.

It sounds like a long stretch I know. And it's not a goal that's going to be accomplished overnight, but I know that effort one way or the other will pay off. We have to start somewhere, and that somewhere is here. Join Forsaken Honour today, and fight for a better tomorrow!

Message me in-game at xDerived.7826 if you are interested :D
~Ilidrious

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 01/20/2016 at 03:26 PM

I've been in and out of W vs W ever since HOT was released. I'm one who enjoys pretty much every aspect of the game to include W vs W and some P vs P at times. I've been waiting to see if there would be any replies to this and if this would get off of the ground. I know the SOR battle fields are not what they once were but many of it's commanders are still around. I'm retired and often have gaming times which are above and beyond that of many gamers and also include some weird hours. I would be willing to help and even run with you all but I'm not looking to join or create another guild. I believe that much of W vs W will be getting a shake up here sooner or later. The Home Server system doesn't seem to do what many people feel it should do and maybe or maybe not Anet will eventually change this or mega server everything or something along the lines of EOTM. If anyone has any in-put on possible W vs W changes coming up please share them.

Back to the topic at hand though, I will start running some light night runs with people with the purpose of gaining PPT. My only concern is that I run on a satellite connection and large W vs W battles can often cause me to de-sync from the server at times.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved