London
Apr. 18, 2024
8:18 PM BST

The Last Hours of W vs W for the week !

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Posted On: 03/04/2016 at 02:39 PM

First off the night crew [ Kill ] and a few other guilds and people that helped pushed us past Borlis Pass in PPT points deserves a big round of applause. If I'm forgetting anyone it's only because I was only there when things first started in the late evening for me. If you fought last night then consider my hats off to your efforts.

We still have managed to stay ahead and we could possibly win this week. Currently there is a awesome fight going on in EBG and small havoc groups on other BL's but the fight is on ! First logging in this afternoon and going into EBG we literally had an hour long fight keeping our fortified keep and then we were able to retake our portion of the map there and expand a little. The fight at the keep was the most fun I've had in a long time and there's nothing like a small group holding on against an assault. To those who followed and helped it was a good afternoon of fun. Hope to see you all later this evening and Saturday to keep Borlis Pass in it's place.

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Mistress Collisto.1546

Replied On: 03/05/2016 at 08:15 AM

I agree, we came together well last night as a server to show what we could do,  and the best part was, for the most part it was not planned that way.  EVIL showed up in force on BP to help KILL take the BL from them, from there we continued to hold all of it for a few hours.  I am assuming Greyfeathers was on EBG, in either case, We had someone out there thankfully as it kept pressure off the BL's.  Good job all, only a few more hours until reset.

Lots of Guild involved in all of this, this morning and this afternoon I think I have seen tags from just about every guild that populates our server and even a few that don't.  Not sure how this all came together, but good job all there is no recovery for them at this point.

» Edited on: 2016-03-05 11:42:55

Mistress Collisto|Molly Oakenheart|Lena Andersdotter|Heather Jones
Guild Leader of [JADE] www.Immortalizedin.enjin.com

By:

Commander Grolyn.2359
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 03/06/2016 at 05:04 PM

So much face punching everywhere!

final photo ss2015-09-10at02.30.38_zpsjppvm2bu.jpg
Bold.Affordable.Delicious.

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved