London
Apr. 25, 2024
11:43 AM BST

Claiming Havok Groups

By:

scott.7601
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Posted On: 07/04/2014 at 11:46 AM

Any consideration been given to the ability to claim havoking in the website?

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander destoyer of lives.7963

Replied On: 07/04/2014 at 12:30 PM

I have talked to scripko about this and he is looking into it as we speak and hopefully something can be done.......atleast let the havoc groups use the roaming for participation.

The Southern Superman AKA the Moscow Mauler....SoR superstar and one of the leaders of IMPS.

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 07/04/2014 at 12:42 PM

I also wondered about this.  Sometimes, I tag up when I run havoc to a main tag, but not everyone has that capability.

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 07/04/2014 at 10:49 PM

Claim roaming. Depending on how many follow you the points get weighted. 10% of score per participant. 10 people = 100% ppt. I designed this to work with havoc groups claiming.

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander TheGrimm.5624
   Member of The Murder Junkiesx

Replied On: 07/09/2014 at 06:37 AM

Thanks! Was wondering the same. That was one of the downsides of chasing numbers. We have more people in the borderlands then are reported due to people not on the website, people running havoc, roamers, no tags and such. That might also help people get a feel for what we have in the field without running around each borderland using visual ID. Good hunting!

Envy the Madman his musings when Death comes to make Fools of us all.

The Murder Junkies
GW1/PoTBS/WAR/GW2/CU

By:

Commander xivor.8754
   Member of Chariot of Fire

Replied On: 07/09/2014 at 08:07 AM

So, tagging up is not a requirement? The only reason I ask is because most often, the term Commander in Commander on Deck will be associated with someone with an actual tag. I wish there were different colors of commander tag, where main map comanders can be blue snd havoc can be red, for example.

Combat Medic Barbie | Mist Walker Barbie | Rigor Mortis Barbie

Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE]

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved