Apr. 19, 2024
2:11 PM BST

SoR vs ET vs FC (2/27 - 3/6)

By:

Commander kingxcon.5607
   Member of WarFreak

Posted On: 02/28/2015 at 11:01 AM

Hi SoR,

Since we done an amazing job at WvW reset. I am wondering "who/guild/People" was in each borderland?

Eternal Battle Ground done very well and have "Que" on it. = Who are in EB @ Reset?

Eternal Battle Ground = Aco, Sor

FC = Bard, WF,

ET =

SoR = Gsch

-------------------------

Originaly, we are @ ET boarderland with Bard but we end up going in FC. 

PS:

if you have 3 in same guild and playing in the boarderland around reset time Please Mention your guild.

I just want to make a List of the Powerhouse Guild so we know who to run to balance the power. We WarFreak[WF] Run with Bard last night, We have atleast 10 people running with Bards. We had a blast fighting in FC and ET borderland. Freaking Awesome!

Shout out to the Eternal Battleground Crew!! Did Amazing job Last night!

-------

A Good commander always look at the Quality of the Army. You wont put your best battalions in 1 Boarderland unless its needed. You always want to balance the power. :)

» Edited on: 2015-02-28 16:50:51

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Harakael.5830
   Member of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/28/2015 at 01:10 PM

wahuaaa was a nice fight this reset!!!

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

By:

Commander synosius.9876
   Member of Seriously Over Rated

Replied On: 02/28/2015 at 01:28 PM

afaik SoR and Aco were in EBG.  GSCH mostly in sor bl.

» Edited on: 2015-02-28 13:31:52

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 03/01/2015 at 06:56 PM

Hello King,

I have seen your tag up a few times and even followed you around. I belong to The Perfectionist Cult ( NICE ) and we have a small following in the guild as far as W vs W goes. We do have a group of 12 - 15 that do enjoy the W vs W combat though. I wouldn't say we are a power house guild but you'll find myself and Little Wise Owl leading events for the SOR server. We're trying to expose more guild members to W vs W and we do keep gaining ground there. There are only a few of us though that use the community TS for W vs W though since there is and has been things our guild doesn't tolerate, i.e. swearing, tantrums, whining ect.

We'll help any commander during our events but our main goal is having fun and for some the above things I've mentioned detract enough from W vs W at times they want no part of it.

» Edited on: 2015-03-01 18:59:06

By:

Commander MichaelESmith.6097

Replied On: 03/02/2015 at 07:20 AM

GSCH was bouncing around the whole night from map to map keeping things paper for as long as we could, ending our night on Home BL to keep that our color as we closed out the evening around 12pm ET.

Your friendly neighborhood Smitty here!
Sif Ellisdottir - Gaiscioch [GSCH]
Maelgwyn Gryffud - Gaiscioch [GSCH]

By:

BorgFalaria.6190
   Member of Blood of the Martyr

Replied On: 03/03/2015 at 12:06 PM

I tend to stick to SOR BL roaming tagged as [Hope]. Two other guildies will follow the active commander (that's bouncing around maps). Everyone else is rep'n Gsch. BTW, thanks sooo sooo much to Bard and all last night for coming to assist with the attempted take on our Bay. We didn't have any issues after you guys came charging in. :P

By:

Harakael.5830

Replied On: 03/05/2015 at 11:19 AM

NICE guild so nice :D loved running with ya guys cya soon :D 

I would commend myself to sticking with ya guys in wvw with my yolo techniques XD

-Greenstone "Big Green Guy" / Richard Ryder "The Crimson Nutcase" / Viridis Caedo " Green Death" / Walla Quilcai Tuta "Necro Inka"
[VIG][HnB][Ren]

"Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal"

"In Hood We Trust"

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved