8:31 AM EDT
London
Mar. 28, 2024
12:31 PM GMT

Hate whispers from IoJ.. lolx

By:

eXruina.4956

Posted On: 02/12/2016 at 10:37 AM

Got this hate whisper after wiping the floor with a bunch of IoJ taking back their tower in EB.. lolx..

it was a 2v6 and they complain about numbers.. and brag about their fighting prowess + wvw rank.. =p

Images are from left to right.. top to bottom..

ioj

Reason:

Member Response:

By:

Commander Foghladha.2506
   Site Admin of Gaiscioch na Rall

Replied On: 02/12/2016 at 01:52 PM

But but but hes a gold invader! That makes him good right? 

Benjamin Foghladha
Community Manager, SanctumofRall.com
Founder and Activities Director, The Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

By:

Commander abasedfear.6051

Replied On: 02/12/2016 at 04:14 PM

Yeah, they must've played a lot of WvW to get to gold. I'm only a silver something-or-other at the moment, myself.

That said, being in WvW all the time doesn't make anyone good. Just means they're in WvW all the time.

--
Q
Borne on the Sanctum of Rall.

By:

Commander Greyfeathers.8175
   Member of Perfectionists Cult

Replied On: 02/12/2016 at 04:14 PM

Bah.... usually if I get whispers like that it's simply another added to the blocked list. Best thing ever for P vs P and W vs W / It's a game and yes the other avatar is an actual person but if they want to act like that they'll never hear from me in-game and even better I'll never hear from them again * biggest grin ever * !

By:

Commander jdjitsu.7895
   Member of Ecto Nightmare

Replied On: 02/13/2016 at 03:35 AM

Um truce? ROFL. Since I've been on SoR(close to 2 yrs) I've never saw or heard tell of a truce we've made with another server in that time. That only usually happens in gold/high silver tiers. Plus, aren't IOJ a good 25% at least larger than SoR since OMEN and a good amt. of others including my main acct. moved last week. Like about 30-40ish people transferred. There's like maybe 3 actual "hardcore" WvW guilds left on SoR that regularly field over 8-10ppl maybe throughout the day except when GSCH raids. I really do feel for any server in Bronze who likes to fight and not spend hours backcapping, sneaking towers and keeps in empty BLs to keep from dropping down to ET-ville. Does that cat think SoR has it made compared to them? I honestly believe that person's frustration should be directed at Anet for almost letting WvW completely die under T5. 

You handled that VERY well Ex. Perfectly handled. Not that I'd be that cool tbh. I've gotten so many whispers in my new main account's tier enemy servers either saying good fight, asking about my build ect. or very appreciative type messages from the new server. I need my salt fix though! I'll be working on my ftp acct. so I can still roam with ecto and my SoR family still. Keep an eye out for my vanilla Necro 'Slob Marley' I'll always have an account on SoR and will always have ecto as one of my main guilds I rep. See ya when my alt is lvl 60! 

-Wiggin/Dirtyfilthyrotten/Arya/Ender/Xero Cool

*Xeero Cool-Mez,Admiral Wiggin-Engi,Arya Sinfelle-Teef,Dirtyfilthyrotten-Necro,Ender Tha Xenocide-Rev
Filthydirtyrotten-Warrior

By:

Commander Jeff.5139

Replied On: 02/13/2016 at 02:26 PM

Wonderful glorious salt! How I've missed you! :D

By:

Commander Dawink.1039

Replied On: 02/15/2016 at 05:24 PM

I still find it interesting ppl feel the need to "hate" whisper.   Had a necro hate whisper me, I told him he was a good player and then he told me my helmet looked stupid.....it broke my heart...so I killed him.  Sorrows Embrace is not stupid! lol

By:

Nay of the Ether.8913

Replied On: 03/03/2016 at 06:05 AM

"Yeah, they must've played a lot of Edge of the Mists to get to gold"
.... Fixed that for ya Abasedfear lol

This site is a Gaiscioch Production with the support of the Sanctum of Rall server community. Site Produced by Benjamin "Foghladha" Foley [Foghladha.2506].
This site was built to commemorate and honor the life of Roger "Oldroar" Rall. It is open to the community but under constant moderation. Any use of this site which is deemed unbecoming of an honorable community member is strictly prohibited. No trolling, no trash talking, no bashing, no swearing. Please keep this site open, friendly and welcoming to all members of the Sanctum of Rall server community.

The contents of this site are Copyright © 2012-2024 by: Benjamin Foley. All Rights Reserved